Chapter 11

I stroll down the hall to my father's office. I open the door so that it slams against the wall. He's sitting on his chair and holding a pen in his hand as if he is doing some documentary work. I walk inside.

"What's wrong with you!" I snarl. He doesn't respond; instead, he leans back in his chair. "Why are you always against my will?"I tell furiously. "Why in the world are you defending that middle-class girl? Where is that callous Ares I knew?"He slams his fist on his desk. He already knew I was about to bring up her topic.

"Stay away from her"I warn him pointing my finger at him. "You've gone mad" He scoffs as he looks away in revulsion. "Not yet, but perhaps I'll if you again try to mistreat her" I tell him. He's pissed off, and am I. Anything can happen right now. A fight can probably occur between us, but we don't anyway. "I'll, and I'll. What can you possibly do, kid?"He chuckles evilly. "Fine then, let me show you what I can do" After stating that sentence, I leave his office. I hear him screaming something, a threat. But I ignore it anyway.

I walk out of the house and make my way to the car showroom. We've different types of cars in our showroom. I take a white Lamborghini and drive to my father's mafia agency.

I know what I have to do.

It takes me one hour to get there. Indeed, there'll be tight security, but at least I'm his son, so there isn't any restriction for me. Of course. It's a large building having at least ten floors since it's one of my father's biggest mafia agencies.

I hop out of the car and walk in. Two guards are standing at the door made of steel, holding guns in their hands. I glance at one of them. I take out my pack of cigarettes and a lighter from my pocket. I lit one of the cigarettes, and I shoved the rest in my pocket again.

"I want some stuff" I tell one of the guards as I press my lips against the cigarette. "What stuff, sir?"He asks. "Uhh......Get something igneous" I tell him. "Why do you want something like that?"He stares at me with a blank expression. "Do what I said" I command in a stern voice.

It takes him merely thirty minutes since he arranges eighty litres of patrol. "Now?" He asks. "Pour it inside and outside of the building and then end it at my feet" I command. His eyes widen. "But sir—Just adhere to my instructions!" I scowl at him.

He does exactly what I told him to do. And asks more guards to help him and they do. They only pour the petrol on the ground floor, first floor, and then outside of the building. One of the guards continues to pour it until he reaches my feet. The petrol and my feet are just inches away from each other.

I took another cigarette and lit it, pressing it against my lips. The guards look curiously at me and the building, wondering about my next move. "Are all my father's important stuff in the building?" I ask as I stare at my feet. "Yes, sir" One of the guards responded to my question. "Fantastic" I mutter as I drop the cigarette to the ground where petrol is spread, and within less than ten seconds, fire takes place and reaches the building burning it wholly.

The guards panic and run to get something that can control the fire spreading violently all over the building.

I don't care at all since I'm the person who set the building on fire.

I start my car and drive off.

_______________________________

Leah's POV:

I pour Mr.Elsher a cup of tea and hand him over. We're in the living room. I'm serving him and Mr.Adonis. I've started to work again despite Ares telling me not to because I've no other choice. I remember he was with me for a few hours and suddenly disappeared. I don't know where he is, but I hope he's okay wherever he is.

"Didn't I tell you not to tell Ares about this? " Mr.Elsher speaks sternly as I hand a cup of tea to Mr.Adonis. I stare at him, his eyebrows frown. "I—I just....." I stutter as I try to speak. "What?!"Mr.Elsher yells, making me jump. I stare down at the floor. "I'm sorry" I utter.

"Poor girl, did you think you could astray Ares so easily?" Mr.Adonis giggles as he takes a sip of tea from his cup. "No, that's not true—Silence!" Mr.Elsher snarls. The tears in my eyes now start to prick, but I don't let them fall. "You deliberately disobeyed my orders, young lady! Now face the wrath!" He glares at me. Honestly, I have no idea what he'll do with me. But that's undoubtedly something unpredictable.

Before I could say something, his phone on the table started to buzz. He answers it. His eyes widen as the person on the call begins to speak. "Idiots! What do I pay you for!" He yells in the phone. "How did you let him do that?" He scowls as he stands up from the couch. Mr.Adonis and I stare at him as he starts to scold the person on the call.

Seconds later, he ends the call and violently throws the phone against the wall. "What's wrong?" Mr.Adonis asks as he stands up from his place and places his hand on Mr.Elsher's shoulder. "He has to pay for it" Mr.Elsher mutters furiously and then stares at me. "You—You!! It happened because of you!" He roars, making me cringe.

"What's wrong, Alfred?"Adonis asks again. "Ares burnt down my biggest mafia agency!" He yells. "And it's because of her!"He points at me.

"No, it's because of you!" A voice snarls from the back, and I turn around. Its Ares. He walks in as he glances at me and then at his father. "Can you please explain the reason for your action??!" His father yells at him.

"It's the consequences of your actions" He rolls his eyes. I can't believe he did that just for me. FOR ME??? Is this how much I mean to him??

"Didn't I tell you not to force her to work?" He scowls at his father, but he remains silent. "You're acting like a psycho" His father glares at him. "No, no, I'm not a psycho, but hurting or mistreating someone I love makes me mentally disturb" He says.

He then walks towards me and grabs my wrist making me walk with him. We both leave the room.

___________________________

So? How many of you were waiting for this scene to happen?😋💞