Chapter 16

I glance at Clair. She's holding a glass of red wine and dancing with her friends. The guy who was asking me to dance sat next to me. God, what is his problem?

"What's your name by the way?" He asks as he faces me resting his elbow on the counter. "Leah" I mutter looking down at my bracelet and playing with it. "Leah, you have no idea how lucky your boyfriend" He smirks, making me uncomfortable but I throw him a fake smile anyway.

I miss Ares so badly. I need him. I need him right now.

"Hey Leah" Suddenly Clair pops up in front of me. "Want some drink?" She asks. I nod no. "I would like to have water instead"I tell her. She scoffs. "Water? Come on girl......try something new" She says. She glances behind me and raises her eyebrow. I look back and a barman arrives with a huge glass of beer. "Clair I-Drink it, give it a shot. You'll like it" She insists, and I take a sip.

I swear I want to vomit at that very moment.

"I didn't like it" I tell her. "Oh, come on, drink it" She says, making me drink the whole glass. Within less than two minutes I feel vertiginous. I drink more than 3 glasses of beer. "See I told you"Clair smirks.

Before I could tell her something the guy sitting next to me lays his hand on my thigh. "Jesus Christ!" I scowl at him as I remove his hand. "Disgusting" He utters frustratingly. I'm drunk, which doesn't mean I'll let him do whatever he desires. I turn my face away from him. I don't see Clair anywhere—nor her friends.

"Clair?"I call out, and as I stand up I stumble. I blame alcohol for this, which is running through my veins right now. I look around. She isn't anywhere. I step down from the bar and to the floor. "Clair" I shout.

Why'd she go?

___________________________________

Ares' POV:

"Ares!" Zion bursts into my room. "How many times have I told you to knock!" I scold him as I drop the book on the chest. "Oh come on!! If it were Leah in my place, you would never say that to her" He teases me. "Shut up and come to the point!" I roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah....I just decided to watch a movie! Della is ready so would you like to join us? Call Leah also if she is interested" He shrugs. I let a sigh escape my lips and then glimpsed at him again. Honestly, I'm too in the mood to watch so why not? I spring out of bed and place the book I read for an hour on the table lamp.

"Let me call Leah" I tell him.

"Fine, we'll be waiting" He grins and walks away.

I walk through the corridor and reach Leah's room. I open the door and step inside. "Hey Rose, do you—" I pause since I don't find her in the room. I look around. Where else can I expect her to be other than her room? I start to search for her in the whole house, but I don't find her anywhere. Where is she??

I worry about her until I reach my father's room. The door of his room is slightly open. So I peep from there. "Well done, Clair! But make sure that she doesn't the way of coming back" He says on the phone. Whom is he talking ab-Wait a minute? Leah is missing........What the hell!

"By the way what's the name of the nightclub?" He asks Clair. He repeats the club's name, but it isn't audible.

Did he send Rose to a nightclub? Why???

I walk away and descend the stairs. Before I could go out, in the midway I met Zion again. "Hey, what is taking you so long?" He questions. "Leah is not here" I tell him. "What?" His eyes widen. "How do you know? Did you search the whole house?" He questions again. "I did, but then I overheard my father talking to Clair on phone"I tell him. "She's at a nightclub, but I didn't hear her name he Said something......something splashes, something like that" I added to my sentence. "Oh...It's Splash nightclub I have gone there numerous times it's thirty minutes away from here" He tells me. Thank God he knew the name.

"Thanks, Zion" I tell him as I quickly leave the house. He still follows me. "You want me to come with you?"He asks as we approach the showroom. "No I'll be fine"I assure him. I open the door of the white supra and sit in the driving seat. I close the door and Zion peeps in from the window. "Would you like a gun just in case something happens?" He asks. "No, I already have something beneath my seat that I can use as a weapon" I wink at him. "Okay" He mutters as he steps back and I drive off.

First of all, why did Leah go with Clair to the club? Or perhaps Clair had compelled Leah to go with her.

I can't believe my father has planned this all.

Within fifteen minutes I reach the nightclub. I walk inside and Jesus, so much crowd. That's why I hate to go to clubs.

Anyway, I look around for Leah but don't find her anywhere. I ask a few people if but all I get is a no in response. Eventually, my eyes land on two guys sitting at the bar, and a barman serves them drinks. I walk towards them.

"Hey, man have you seen a girl with red hair?" I ask the guy with brown hair. He looks drunk, but I ask anyway. "Is her name Leah?" He asks. How the fuck he knows her name?

"Yes" I say. "Oh....yeah yeah she was sitting next to me, and we had a little chit-chat an hour ago, but I don't know where did she go since I wanted to have one night stand with her I mean dude she was hot" He tells me. How the fuck is he talking about her that way, in front of me?!!

I stare at him for a while. "Say that again about my girl, and I'll make you bleed from your face to your feet I swear" I warn him and then look away, but before I can move he stands up and yells "Hey!!! Who the hell are you?!". I quickly turn around, face him again, clenching my fist, and punch him so hard that he groans and topples on the floor. His nose starts to bleed. "Her fucking boyfriend," I tell him and walk towards the exit door.

I reached the parking lot where I had parked my car. Where am I supposed to find her? God!!! I hate my father!!! And Clair has now given me more reasons to hate her.

Before I could open my car door, my eyes landed on a girl walking on the street. I squint my eyes.

It's Leah!!!