Chapter 36

"I know you're lying".

"I'm not".

"Oh come on man!".

"Zion, leave me alone!".

Yet, he doesn't stop following me. I speculate he won't stop questioning until I confide it to him. So I stop and turn around. 

"I care about you Zion. A lot" I mutter. His expressions are illegible. 

"You care about me?" His lips start to quiver. I nod my head as if I say yes. "Am I even audible to you?" I roll my eyes. 

"So does that mean...you were faking it?" He utters as if he's about to cry.

"Fake what?".

"That you loathe me?".

I gaze at the grass underneath my feet confusingly and then glance back at him. "I never hated you..." I linger. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"You loved me?" He wails in amazement.

"That's not what I meant" I grimace. 

"More than Leah?" He grins.

"Fuck you" I frown.

"Aww. You have no idea how cute you look when you're angry" He mutters.

"No, I am a walking disaster which can destroy everything" I press my index finger against his chest. "You're powerful yet so powerless around your girl" He smirks. 

He used the most tricky words against me. But as a matter of fact, what he said is damn true. 

My fondness towards Leah can't be defined in a word or a sentence. Her scent is present in every breath I take. And if the scent disappears somehow, I'll suffocate. Without her, I'm a walking dead. She isn't the love of my life. She is my life. I was never religious but I would thank god for making her mine. Every single second that I ever spent with her is the best moment of my life.

"Lost somewhere Mr. Romeo?" He chuckles as he snaps his fingers in front of my eyes grabbing my attention.

"What? No" I shake my head and look away. "I will lend you 50,000 euros if you stated that you weren't thinking about Leah at this moment" He says proudly. "Shut up" I scowl. "It means I'm right! I won!" He giggles as he smacks my arm playfully causing me to glare at him. "I don't want the money either" I roll my eyes disgustingly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you something" He says. "What in the world were you doing in Leah's bed?" He asks curiously. "Uh...she had a nightmare so I slept with her" I murmur. I totally forgot about that night. "Oh...is she okay? I did saw her already yet I'm still asking about her condition" He mutters. "She's good. Probably" I tell him.

"I gotta go and check on Leah" I say and leave the garden we were wandering in for hours.

I stride into the house and approach the stairs. I linger as I take a step on the stair and glance in the direction of the kitchen. My eyebrows frown. 

Why is Leah again in the kitchen?

I swear if my father is behind it I'll fucking murder him.

I approach the kitchen and walk inside. "Leah" I call out her name, keeping my tone rigorous. She turns around. Her index finger is in her mouth. "Ares!" She grins as she quickly takes out her finger. My face softens yet I don't smile but gaze at her with a bemused look on my face. 

"See I made this chocolate cake! Wanna try?" She asks happily as she steps aside to reveal her cake to me. "Huh?" I approach her. I glance at the table, every single ingredient used to make the cake is kept on the table. "Let me clear one thing! I asked Mrs Elsher if I could enter the kitchen and make this delectable cake. And she said yes" She says excitingly. 

"Darling, you should have told me I would have ordered-- No need for that" She pouts as she cuts me off.

"Alright" I utter as I let out a sigh. 

"So...taste it" She grins again, now wider. Showing her dimples.

My gaze sinks upon her lips covered with chocolate. She doesn't lick it because she didn't realize it.

"You want me too to taste it" I utter softly. She nods confusingly. I move closer to her while she blinks at me. I lift her by her hips and make her sit on the counter. She gasps in shock.

"Then let me" I whisper as I lean in and lick her lips and then kiss her. She runs her fingers in my hair while I continue to kiss her. Travelling from her hips I cup her ass and slide my hand into her denim shorts. Then I kiss her jaw. "You're more appetising than the cake" I whisper and kiss her beneath her ear and back to her lips. 

"Ares-- Don't" I cut her off and quickly lift her in my arms, leaving the kitchen I take her to my room and put her down before locking the door. I turn around and approach her. 

I pull her by her waist and kiss her. Then I pin her against the wall, locking her hands above her head and kissing her neck. I slide my lips down her neck as I unbutton her black shirt and reach for her collarbone. My one hand squeezes her waist while the other hand reaches for the hook of her bra, yet I don't open it. I lick and suck the base of her throat. 

From her bra, I run my fingers downwards and shove them into her shorts. "You okay with this?" I mutter. My forehead pressed against hers. "Yeah" she utters quietly. I unbutton and unzip her shorts, tugging them down along with her panty. I unbutton and take off my white shirt. Then I unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans, tugging it down along with the underwear. 

"Moan" I whisper in her ear as I shove my cock inside her. She claws at my shoulders while I continue to thrust in and out. She moans as loud as she could causing me to smirk.

"That's my girl" I whisper with a slight smirk on my face.

Her legs begin to shake as if she will lose her balance at that very moment. 

"You better had done this on the bed" Just after she said that a knock on the door of my room startles us both.

"Ares? Honey? Open the door" My mom knocks on the door again. 

"five minutes" I yell as I pull up my underwear and jeans. Then I lift my shirt from the ground and put it on.

After Leah buttons her shorts I approach the door and open it.

"Yes" I clear my throat before speaking. "Uhh..." She pauses after observing Leah standing at the back. She glances at me with an awkward smile. "You wanted to say something?" I mutter. "Yes...uhh.......some guests are waiting for you in the living room" She tells me. 

"Guests?" I raise my eyebrows questioningly. 

"You will come to know" She purses her lips and then glance at Leah again.

"The cake was really good dear" Mom praises Leah with a smile on her face. 

"Thanks" She says quickly and looks away. Of course, she is feeling uneasy right now and so am I.

My mom leaves while I glance at Leah. 

"You better go now" She tells me. I let out a sigh as I run my fingers across my forehead.

____________________________

There you go.........with a little smut scene. 😂