Chapter Two

RICH KIDS SPEND MONEY

Marceline Phelan

 "I love it!" I said spinning around to get a better look at the beautiful place.

I can't wait till I sign the papers! This is what I always wanted. It's in a nice neighborhood away from my family. It's not that I dont like them but I spent twenty years with them. I moved out when I was eighteen came back when I was twenty and lived with them till now.

I was really excited for this condo. It had a perfect view. It's a two bedroom and had a walk in closet. Perfect for me!

I already bought my car. It was a 1957 Ford Fairlane. I was in love with it. It was cherry red and the hood and upper part of the car was white. I loved it the first time I laid my eyes on it.

"The first floor is also for sale. It was a salon. I don't know if you're interested." The lady said.

That's when the great idea popped in to my head. "Yeah. I'd be interested."

When I was done signing everything for my condo. I decided to head home and start packing my stuff. I was really excited to move. To be back on my own.

I got in to Karla. Yes, this is how I named it. Karla. And drove to my mothers place.

"Good morning Phelan household!" I called out.

"Mom?"

"In the parlor!"

"I should've known!" I muttered.

Walking in there I frowned. "Where is Jaycie?"

"She's probably in her room." Trace shrugged.

I looked around. No one was in here getting anything done. "I need to talk to you guys." I stated.

"What about?" He asked.

"Stuff." I answered.

Trace picked up his phone and after a while held it up to his ear. "Yeah come down. Marceline has something she wants to say."

Minutes later Jaycie came strolling in. "Hi."

"Good. You are all here." I smiled at my family.

"Can you hurry up?" Jaycie groaned annoyed.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes at her.

"So my...err...just-Jerome won the lottery." I told them.

Jaycie gasped. "Is he single?"

"Sit down!" I demanded. "And yes he is."