17. Rich Kid's wedding

Sorry for the mistakes, I posted this as soon as I was finished.

Rich Kids Chapter 16: Rich Kid’s wedding

-Marceline’s Pov-

It was the day of the wedding and it wasn’t raining or anything, making it a bright sunny day. It was going to be held at a beautiful garden surrounded by yellow roses which Vivian adored. Everything was set and ready and I honestly couldn’t believe she was actually going to do this. But in the end we all respected her decision and learned to be happy for our friend.

Vivian’s dress was very stunning. It was a strapless white lacy mermaid style gown which we all thought was gorgeous. Serenity designed it as soon as she found out Vivian was getting married. I had to say it was a really stunning dress. She invited about a hundred and twenty-five people mostly family. Her maid of honor was her sister Sharona who flew from New York to be here.

All the bridesmaids were in tulle strapless knee length royal blue dress. It was tight ‘till the hips and had a silver beaded flower belt around the waist. Serenity also co-designed this with Vivian and I approved of the dress the moment I saw it.

It was you’re usual wedding morning. Everyone was rushing to finish last minute details and we were all getting our hair and make-up done.

“What do you think about possibly going blonde?” The hairdresser asked me.

“Blonde?” I questioned grabbing my hair. “I’ve been a redhead all my life!”

“But you would look divine as a blonde,” he coaxed.

“You totally will,” Hanna said standing behind the guy.

“I don’t know,” I said as I looked back in the mirror.

“Kelly, Marceline would look gorgeous as a blonde. Am I right?” Hanna called out to her friend.

She was munching on a cookie when she turned around. “Oh yeah. Definitely,” she answered nodding.

“Lay off the cookies would you!” Hanna said snatching it away from Kelly.

“It’s like your seventh,” Hanna complained.

“Sixth!” Kelly corrected.

“I think I’ll go blonde,” I told the hairdresser and he grinned.

“Excellent choice,” he chirped happily.

So after he put the dye in my hair Hanna returned. “So what’s up with you and Wyatt?” I asked and her cheeks immediately tinted red.

“We’re hanging out,” she replied.

“How’s hanging out going?” I asked and she smiled.

“He’s so sweet and polite. I thought chivalry was dead but Wyatt is such a gentleman,” she gushed letting out a small sigh at the end.

“That’s Wyatt for ya,” I stated and she laughed.

“So you haven’t told me about Jerome,” she said and I laughed.

“What’s there to tell?” I asked shrugging innocently.

She scoffed and gave me a bored stare. “Don’t play dumb,” she said flatly.

“Nothing is going on…yet,” I added the last part and she chuckled.

“So you guys are still not together, what’s up with that?” she questioned, grabbing a cookie and taking a bite.