Chapter Three

Before we start I'd like to say that in this chapter before the real dinner starts, I'm gonna actually let you know who the parents are and what type of people they are. So it stars slow but don't skip to the dinner. There would be a lot of important things that are going to be said before that.

Here we go.

RICH KID'S FAMILY DINNER

Marceline Phelan

I was impatiently tapping my foot as I sat in my car waiting for mother, Jayceline and Traceton to come out.

You may be wondering what is Marceline wearing? Well I was wearing a black dress. It was tight and was a little above my knees. It had a heart shaped neckline and had a belt that went above the stomach. Yes pretty fancy. Actually no, not really. But yes I actually tried. I thought since Serenity is gonna be the perfect model and Vivian was gonna be every mothers dream, that leaves no place for me. I have no one to impress so I was wearing my high-top green converse chucks. My hair was falling loosely over my shoulders. And I wasn't wearing a lot of make up.

I sighed. I was tired of waiting for them. So I honked for a good two minutes straight. Minutes later my brother came strolling to my car. "Do we have to go with Karla?"

"Err. Yeah." I said in a duh tone.

Trace was wearing a white button up shirt that he rolled up till his elbows, showing his tattoos. He was wearing black pants and some vans. He doesn't know what the word fancy means. His brown hair, the color of mud, was still damp from his shower and sticking out everywhere giving him that careless vibe.

"Fine." He huffed sitting shotgun.

"Mom. We're gonna be late." Jaycie said coming out.

She hates big social gatherings. She was wearing a tight black and white striped sweater with a nice vest that had spikes on it. Some black leather pants and ankle boots. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and she was wearing a good amount of eyeliner. A little too much...

What can I say. My family loves black. No we aren't emo. It's strange actually. My dad was always a country man. He was raised in Texas but moved to Denver and there's where he met my mom. But miss Lottie Yinger was a die hard Kiss fan. She loved rock music. My grandad was in a rock band called 'Old School Basement' back in his day. My first concert was a Rolling Stone concert when I was eleven.

Finally my mom decided to grace us with her presence. She was wearing a red dress and she looked stunning. My mom was beautiful. She's just forty four. She got Trace when she was eighteen. My dad couldn't have been any happier. She was really trying to impress everyone's family today. I was happy we were all together. I just wasn't to fond of the people we'd be spending the evening with.

We drove silently to Jerome's parent's place. Jerome's father was a TV producer and he was filming his latest show which was 'The Dangerous Outback' in Australia. Yes they were already pretty rich people but after Jerome moved out, he didn't want to depend on his folks so he got a job as a bartender. "A great way to find ladies." His words not mine.

His father Caleb was a nice man. Compared to his wife, former miss Colorado ,Jenessa, he was actually cool. She owns her own beauty care company and she looks like a seventeen year old teenager. Flawless skin, great hair. But she was extremely judgmental and looked down on anyone who wasn't high class. They had the perfect little boy and a perfect daughter named Julia .

Wyatt's mother was the perfect stay at home mom. She was the good listener, the great cookie baking, the awesome support at a spelling bee type of mother. But she was a really classy lady. Therefore her only son was a momma's boy. I think Wyatt never got laid, never been drunk and never partied hard. He's such a goody two-shoes.