22. Rich Kids welcome little rich kid

Rich Kids Chapter 23: Rich Kids welcome little rich kid

  -Marceline's Pov-

"Trace, you wouldn't dare," I said lowly, backing up slowly to the wall.

He just kept coming closer and closer. "Why? Are you afraid Marcie?" He teased, his voice coming out seemingly nice still painfully menacing. 

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned and he cracked a smile. A smile just evil enough to make me completely nervous. 

"Get away from me!" I warned, raising my right hand in the air as if to tell him 'stop'.

He just shook his head, that chilling smile still on his face.

"Get away from me, Trace!" I yelled but he just took two steps closer. 

"Or what, dearest little sister of mine?" He asked and my eyes widened when he opened his balled up fist. 

In his left palm sat a small ugly green lizard. "Did I introduce you to Leroy my lizard?" He said and I pushed my self further in to the wall in fear.

He knew I was absolutely petrified of those things. It was all because of that stupid soccer team I was in when I was seven. A lizard accidentally crawled in to my pants while I was seated on the grass for a break. I never screamed more in my life. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, eyeing the dangerous animal in his palm. He was stroking the lizard on top of its head with his right index finger. 

"It's my job to make my baby sister's life miserable," He explained, his voice completely calm. It was actually very terrifying. How can someone be completely calm while a lizard sat on their palm? He's insane. 

"I'm gonna tell mom," I threatened but he just shook his head and laughed seeming amused. 

He turned his eyes on me. "But do you see mom anywhere?" He asked and I gulped and kept quiet. 

He smiled again. "Exactly. No one is here to save you. No one is going to hear your screams," He whispered but just loud enough for me to hear.

"Now," He stroked the lizard one more time and took a big step forward. He moved the lizard so now it was lying on his long fingers instead of his palms. "Let's have some fun." 

"No! No, please! Okay, I'll do anything," I pleaded but he just raised his left hand in the air and put it right above my head.

"Look Marcie, three fingers," He said just as he removed his index finger.

I covered my head with both my arms and he laughed. "Don't be afraid of little Leroy," He told me and I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry. 

"Now it's just two fingers stopping Leroy from falling in to your hair," He said and I whimpered in fear. 

"Any last wishes, Marceline?" He asked and I quickly thought of an idea.

I put my arms down and slammed my foot down on to his. "Ah, shit. You know that's my bad toe!" I pushed him back hard and I ran.

"Come back here! I'm not finished with you!" I heard him scream but I kept running. I past through the living room almost knocking down some of the furniture. 

Then I went through the kitchen and I heard him run behind me. When I made it outside I made the mistake of turning back to look if Traceton, my psychopath of a brother, was still behind me. I collided with a hard body instead and I ended up falling really hard on my butt.