Soccer champs

Sadly the weekend ended quicker than I would have liked it to. Which meant school again, yay how fun. Did you catch my sarcasm?

I was in the locker rooms twisting my lock to match my passcode combination. I had p.e right now and I didn't feel like running around or getting yelled at by the guys who take the games way too serious.

Quickly putting my backpack in the tiny compartment and locking it I finished putting my shoes on and ran to catch up with the rest of the girls in my class. We all kind of stood next to our teacher as we waited for instructions on what to do next. Our teacher Mr. Nam was busy talking to another teacher, who happened to be Soomins teacher. We're in different classes but at least we're able to see each other during p.e even if it's just a couple minutes before we have to return to our spots.

After a while the two teachers finished talking and remained standing next to each other. Mr. Nam soon caught our attention by speaking in a loud voice looking at the two classes, "Alright everyone, we decided to do something different since it's the start of a new week. Mr. Choi and I have decided that we're going to have a friendly little soccer tournament between our classes!" He finished his announcement with a large clap of his hands.

The different sounds of annoyed and excited students could be heard after. I didn't really mind, it's better than doing the same drills that we've been doing for the last week and a half, and besides that means I can talk with Soomin longer!

They teachers stated the rules for those who were still unclear of how to play, and had student volunteers to hand out the scrimmage shirts. I guess this was just so we can tell who's on who's team.

"Ew when was the last time they washed these? They smell like ass" I grimaced asking Soomin.

She was lucky enough that her class was the team that didn't have to wear them. She laughed at my comment, "how do you know what ass smells like?" She giggles.

"I don't know, this is just what I imagine it to smell like"

We were already on the soccer field, students scattered around doing nothing while the teachers were discussing something with the team captains. I looked around to see if any of my team mates noticed the horrible smell of the shirts. My eye caught one very familiar cat eyed boy.

I quickly told Soomin that'd I'd be back very quick and walked over to him.

"Hey stranger" I lazily walked up to him.

"Hey loser" he said back with a smile.

"Yah! Im not a loser" smacking his arm playfully.

"Im kidding it was just a joke" he defends himself. "Choose a funnier one next time" he changes the conversation and asks "wait do you know how many points it takes to win?"

"Nope" i said popping the p. "I wasn't listening"

"Okay then, I guess we'll never know"

__________________

"Dude we beat you guys so bad it's actually kind of sad" Jungwon said looking at as we walked towards the locker rooms back from the field.

"Okay that's not fair, your defender was cheating and you can't convince me otherwise!" I said to try and defend our team. It was true we did really bad but I wasn't going to let jungwon believe him and his team were that good without a fight.

"Nah, that's not true! Just say you're jealous because you weren't on the winning team" he replied holding his hands up in a shrug.