Mini Reunion

My family had already left to Seoul this morning, I woke up early so I could say bye as well as walk them out. I wanted to go back to my bed and sleep for just five minutes more but I was already up and moving so I don't think I can. I walked over to my window, dragging since I was still tried, I went to go check on my plant. I frowned a bit when I noticed that it had these little burnt looking pieces on the tip of its leaves.

I think I was giving it too much sunlight for an indoor plant. I grabbed the small plant and moved it over to my desk where it still got sunlight but it just wasn't direct.

I did my usual routine, putting my shoes on before I leave. My index finger always hurting whenever I try to use it to slip my shoe on. It's like a daily battle.

I locked the door on my way out, pulling it in a motion to make sure it was locked properly. I grabbed my earphones that I shoved into my pockets prior to leaving, sighing in annoyance as they were all tangled now. I plugged them into my phone and started listening to music on my way to school.

Thankfully the walk wasn't super unbearable but it did start to get a little hot towards the end, glad to be walking into the air conditioned building soon.

Stepping inside after showing one of the school securities my ID card, I don't really know why they're there. I guess just to make sure we actually go here, and not just some random. I was walking through one of the halls to get to my class and I saw Heeseung with a girl. They didn't look like they were just friends, they had their hands together laughing about something. I didn't know who the girl was since they were ahead of me and I could only see the back of her head.

I thought of Soomin, for a split second I thought it might be her but realized it wasn't since the girls hair was a lighter brown and Soomins was almost black.

Maybe this is why he hasn't really been there at lunch on the times that I do go, he's probably with his girlfriend. Which I could be wrong they could just be friends who are very close. But he looks happy, good for him!

Once they finally turned the corner to exit the building I got a quick glimpse of the girl. She was a senior, the captain of the girl's volleyball team. Apparently she's really good, since she got offered scholarships from like seven different schools.

I walked into my first period class already spotting Hana sitting with her phone propped up against her water bottle.

"Hey" I greeted her quietly as I set my stuff down on the floor next to me.

"Hi! How has your morning been?" She asked turning her attention to me.

"Eh, it's been tiring. You?"

"Same, I stayed up till like three in the morning fixing my Pinterest boards. At least they look cute now!" I laughed at her comment. "I should probably fix mine too, they've been a little unorganized lately" I shook my head thinking back to my multiple pins.

—————————

I stopped at the store buy a couple of things with the remaining money that I had in my wallet. On my way home I felt like eating cookies, and I know I could just buy some but I really wanted to make some. I feel like it would be therapeutic so that's what I'm going to do.

I found a recipe that sounded and looked good and started working on it. This time I preheated the oven first unlike when I made the brownies and did it after. I washed my hands and once the cookie dough was done I started rolling them in balls and placed them on the baking tray I had sitting on the counter. I added extra chocolate chips on top just for fun. I put them inside the oven and started it, pressing the numbers to set the right time and temperature.