Thought wrong

"Is there something wrong Iseul?" My math teacher, Mrs. Jung asked hovering over my desk.

"No, I'm fine. Just a little stressed." Finals would be starting this month and I was not ready for the amount of studying I needed to do.

She just laughed in a taunting way, "What could you possibly be stressed from? You're just a kid, wait till you become an adult. Then you'll truly know stress." She shook her head before walking away.

I let out a breath of disbelief. Did she really just say that? Isn't she supposed to be encouraging her students, shouldn't she tell me that everything will be fine and it'll go away?

Says the one who inflicted the most stress on me only a couple of weeks ago.

"What the hell was that?" Hana spoke from beside me, a scowl on her face as she looked back at our teacher.

"Literally, like what?" I respond rolling my eyes. I don't want to seem disrespectful or rude towards Mrs. Jung, but can you blame me?

______________

Jungwon and I walked shoulder to shoulder throughout the schools layout. I felt bad since I kept bumping into him on accident, I was never able to walk completely straight. I would sway to the side or lean towards one direction.

Though I didnt mind the once in a while contact I had with him, secretly enjoying it but covering it up with an apology.

I wondered why he wasn't sat with his friends like he usually was but he just said that he didn't feel like hearing Heeseung and Sunghoon bickering about who was more handsome. Apparently they had been going at it since this morning and he knew it would continue on.

Speaking of Sunghoon, at Jay's birthday party him and Sunoo were together the whole night. I was excited for the later, that means they've been spending more alone time together according to Sunoo.

I laughed at the comical reason of their arguments.

We passed by one of my classmates from my math class and I was reminded of the events that happened earlier on today. Getting annoyed at it still I decided to tell him.

"Ugh, guess what my teacher told me today?"

"What did they say?" He asked, "Wait, let me guess which teacher it is." I nodded my head, and he thought about it quickly.

"History? No wait, Math?" He guessed.

"Yes! How'd you know?"

"Well your math teacher is always causing you problems so I just assumed." he let out a soft laugh.

"Yup, unfortunately"

"Well what did she do?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Okay, that was really cute, I almost wanted to make an 'Aw' sound at the sight.

Focus Iseul, he's asking you something.

"Okay so basically, she asked me if I was feeling okay and then I was like yeah im fine im just a little stressed. Then she was like 'what do you know about being stressed' blah blah blah." I looked at him to make sure he was following along.

"And saying stuff like once you're an adult then you'll really know what its like to be stressed. Like okay, sorry, I didn't realize teenagers aren't allowed to feel certain emotions."

"She actually said that?" he asked just as shocked as I was.

"Mhm! I hate when people say stuff like that. Like thanks for invalidating my feelings." I rolled my eyes. "She's a teacher, isn't she supposed to do the opposite of what she did? There's a reason she's no ones favorite teacher."