Sticker

I decided to sit next to Sunoo today during the medallion test practice. He was also pressured into taking it by our teacher, and I'm pretty sure that was the case for most of the students in the room right now. I'm sure they'd much rather be out enjoying lunch with their friends or have one less thing to worry about.

I looked over at him as we both sat down, he had that same face when he was annoyed or irritated. His eyes rolling to the side with his mouth slightly open. "Ugh, why did I let her convince me into this." The blond hair boy complained.

"Dude same. Now we're trapped here for about a week until the actual test happens." I let out a long sigh.

"I'm not prepared at all!" He let his head fall dramatically on his arms that were crisscrossed on the desk. "I actually don't know what we've been learning for the last month," I stared blankly at the wall in front of me as more students walked through the door finding their seats.

"We're definitely going to fail it." He said turning to look at me with a laugh.

I returned the action laughing with him, "yeah I think you're right."

Mrs. Jung grabbed a stack of papers passing it to one of the students in front of her who began to pass it to the rest of the students near.

After almost all of lunch had passed she finally let us go. "Wanna go get something to eat? I'm hungry she wouldn't let us eat in there." Sunoo asked zipping up his backpack

"Yeah sure, where do you want to go, student store or vending machine?"

"Hmm, whatever's closer" he placed the straps over his shoulder.

"Very wise." I joked, "lead the way" I placed out my arms in front of me letting him know to walk ahead.

We approached the student store since it was near us, "I watched 20th century girl like a month ago and I literally was sobbing myself to sleep. Why would they end it like that!" I whined to Sunoo. "Right! She was such a good friend though for not staying mad at her, we love her for that"

We got too into the conversation that we didn't notice we were speaking a bit too loud, the people passing by us shooting us glares. "What about true beauty? Have you seen it? Please tell me you have" he asked looking for an answer. My silence was enough to tell him what he waiting for, "What!? Watch it!"

"Okay we'll in my defense I did start watching like the first four episodes but- huh? Oh yeah can we have those chips right there? Yeah those." I stepped closer to look at what else I wanted, "and the strawberry milk please!" I handed the student working my money turning back to finish what I was saying. "Anyways I started it but I just got lazy and never finished it."

I got a playful eye roll in response, which was pretty deserved.

Once I got the snacks I handed the bag of chips to Sunoo and started to unwrap the straw of my drink. Poking it into the little while of my milk Sunoo asked if we should go sit with his friends for the remainder of lunch. Even though there was probably like five minutes left where else would I go? I happily agreed letting him lead the way once more.

Once we got to their table there was only two spots left available, one next to Niki and Jungwon. I went straight to Jungwon as he was the one I felt most comfortable next too. Not saying that I feel awkward or uncomfortable around the others he's just the one I would prefer to sit next to. No offense to them.

"Hi" I smiled at the boy next to me.

"Hey Iseul, what we're you guys doing it took forever" he questioned.

"Math practice" I said annoyed at the thought of it.

"Ah, sucks to suck" he said. "Yah, whatever" I smacked his arm not so lightly. Earning an 'ouch' from him.