You've never seen?

I let out a frustrated sign and set my backpack in the seat next to me. I was currently in the library because I had a lot of assignments that I needed to finish and I knew that I would get distracted if  I was at home. I took out a sticky note and quickly jotted down each assignment that I had from all my classes. If I didn't create a to-do list I would be so unorganized.

I put in my earphones and put on one of my favorite playlists, skipping a couple of song until I felt that it matched the mood I was going for. I finally started working, flipping through my textbooks and writing down what I needed.

After around an hour or two of me being here, I decided that I needed a break, i got up from my seat and just decided to wander around the library for a little bit. I tried to look for any books that looked interesting, just so I could read them on my free time. Nothing really caught my eye, though I saw some papers that were posted around the walls and I walked closer to get a better look.

"Help wanted! Student job, pays $10 an hour!"

Should I do it?

I walked over to the librarians desk, "Excuse me? Hi, I saw the job flyer over there, I was wonder what the work consists of?"

"Oh yes! That, all you would be doing is checking out books and placing the returned pile back into the correct shelves. Doesn't sound to hard does it!" She clapped quietly giving me a sweet smile.

"Not at all! Is there like an application process or anything?" I asked

"The job is yours if you want it, I would just have to do a quick check on your profile to see your grades. Just to make sure that you're capable of handling both school and the job"

"Oh okay yeah that works" I nod my head at her.

"Just leave your information here and I'll contact you through your teachers soon!"

"Thank you!"

She responded with an "Mhm!"

I went back to my seat and decided to try and finish whatever homework I had left and go back home, I was staring to feel tired. And hungry.

——————————-

I put my dishes in the sink as I finished making myself something to eat quickly since I didn't feel like making anything too fancy. I felt like watching a movie or something but I don't know what to watch. I scrolled through my tv for what felt like forever. Sometimes it feels like it takes longer to find the movie than it takes to actually watch it.

I got irritated that I couldn't find anything fun to watch so I went on my phone instead.

I opened up instagram and starting watching people's stories, it was either pictures of them and their friends, pictures of themselves or what they were eating. I decided to text Soomin since I didn't know what else to do.

Me:
Hey dude what are you doing I'm super bored☹️

Already like twenty minutes have passed and I was still left on delivered, usually she texts back pretty fast. I wonder why not right now, maybe she's just busy or something.

I opened up instagram again and saw Jungwon had posted on his story. I clicked on it and saw he had posted a picture of one of his friends, I think it was the youngest one of all of them. Micky? Riki? Niki? Something like that, I think they call him Niki.

He was holding up a thumbs up with an ice cream cone smiling at the camera, jungwon had put a little caption saying "you're welcome I guess 😒" making me chuckle at the comment.