Dinner

Guy from store:
Hey sorry to bother you but I've just been thinking about you lately and I hope it's not too weird to ask if maybe you'd like to hangout sometime?

I never responded till I got home. Soon after receiving the text jungwon and I decided to call it a night. He offered to walk me home but I told him that I would be fine and didn't want to make him walk extra. After a while of us going back and forth he hesitantly agreed.

I read the text over again wondering what I should say. I mean I didn't even know this guy but I guess that's the point of hanging out with someone. To get to know them if you didn't already. I mean what's the worst that could happen if I do go with him?

Me:
Hi! Sorry I was doing something so I wasn't able to respond but yeah we should!

Guy from store:
Okay cool! I'll send you the details later!

He responded almost immediately, as expected since he always did.

I connected my phone to the charger laying on the side of my bed. I stood looking at my backpack on the floor debating if I should study or not. I really don't want to but I know I need too. This upcoming week is the test and I didn't feel as prepared as I'd like to.

Sighing, I pulled out my math notebook and began flipping through various pages trying to find where I last left off. I grabbed the packets that Mrs. Jung had given us that had practice problems and I started on them.

I would stare at the problems I didn't understand hoping that the answers would just pop into my brain and I could move onto the next. This happened repeatedly and I was at the point of considering using one of those apps that solve the equation for you. But what's the point of even doing this if it's not me working it out? It would be pointless since on the real test I won't have that option.

I turned my head towards my door as I heard it creak open and saw my mom standing there. "Yah, Iseul your father and I are taking the twins to their violin recital at Jeju so we're probably going to be gone for a couple of days." She told me as she tried opening a jar.

"When are you guys leaving?" I ask, holding out my hand signaling her to let me try opening it.

She handed it to me as she spoke, "probably in like two days, we were going to bring you but we know that you have that important test and we don't want you to miss school."

Going to Jeju sounds so nice even if it was just to go to a recital. I also wanted to be able to experience seeing my siblings playing the instrument they've been playing for a while. I always miss them since there's always something I have to do instead.

"Okay, well have fun!" After struggling a bit I finally managed to pop the lid off. She grabbed it out off my hand and walked out the door closing it behind her.

It was already getting late telling by the colors in the sky changing, I still haven't showered yet. I didn't know if I should just finish what I was going first and then shower or if should the opposite.

Me:
Pick 1 or 2

Jungwon🐑:
Can I get context or no?

Me:
Nope 😊
Just pick

Jungwon🐑:
Hmmm