Grape soda

"We're home! Iseul, where are you? Come help us with the bags!" I heard my moms voice echo through the walls from outside.

I peeked my head out of my bedroom door and saw Jaehyun looking around the house as if he's never been here before. "Coming!" I shouted back loud enough for her to hear me.

"Iseul!" Jiwoo ran from behind Jaehyun, heading my direction. She pushed him into the couch on her way to me, which I couldn't help but laugh at just a little. Hiding my reaction since he got mad. I pulled her into a hug, "I missed you guys! The house was so quiet when you were gone." I told them.

"Did you see us play?" Jaehyun hugged my neck from behind since I was crouched down hugging Jiwoo.

"Yup, you guys were so great! You're better than any pianist I've heard before," I answered, "Are you sure you guys aren't secretly musical geniuses?" I asked them, trying to make them feel as good as they could about their performance. They actually played really well, I felt like a proud older sister. They practiced whenever they had free time, well other than when they're playing or something. They're still kids after all they should still be allowed their childhood.

"No we promise" they giggled, happy by my comment.

My dad walked in carrying two bags that belonged to him and my mom. I made my way to the door to go help out with the other luggages, "Oh by the way I got you guys ice cream as a gift" I said to the twins walking out the door.

"Iseul" my mom clicked her tongue in disapproval, "They shouldn't have so much sugar"

"What? Its only one day they'll be fine" I waved my hand, grabbing one of the larger luggages and handing my mom the smaller one.

My family was finally back from their two week trip, it lasted longer than it was originally which made me sad. It felt really lonely without them here, but some days I actually enjoyed the empty house. It was nice to have some alone time, on the good days. I never thought I'd miss their nagging and noisy personality's as much as I did.

____________

Jungwon🐑:
my mom asked if you want to come have dinner with us since seeun and her mom are leaving next Wednesday :)

Me:
already? time went by so fast 😯
but sure, id love to come over!

Jungwon🐑:
Okay tell me when you're on your way

I went to the kitchen to go ask my mom if it was okay if I went over his house. She was a little skeptical of me since I told her it was a boys house. I made sure to let her know that it wasn't for that reason, and instead because of one of my friends who would be moving soon. She just said she'd think about, which wasn't really good since I wanted to leave soon.

"Can you convince eomma to let me go, please!" I asked my dad, sitting next to him on the couch. He was trying to watch some news channel, holding the remote up to flip through them.

"Let her go, let her do teenager things." he told my mom who was reluctant but soon gave in.

"Ah, fine. Dont be back late. And don't do anything bad!" She pointed her finger at me, I thanked her and ran to my room to grab a sweater.

"Bye, love you!" I shouted to whoever heard me before locking the door.

It was still bright outside since it was only the middle of the day. I checked my phone and saw a message that Jungwon had sent me three minutes ago.

Jungwon🐑:
Did you leave yet?

Me:
I just left why?

Jungwon🐑:
meet me at the convenience store I want to get snacks