Grocery lists

Almost a month has passed and the weather has gotten warmer. It's already mid April, and the grass is green, sprinkled with a variety of colors. The sky became painted a baby blue without many clouds in sight.

I opened the small window that I have in my room, allowing the fresh air to flow in. I got my favorite plant and placed it on the window sill. I gently touched the soil to see if it needed to be watered or not, little pieces of dirt stuck to my finger soon before falling off. Letting me know that it needed to be watered, It was a small green plant with wide leaves coming out in all sorts of directions. Most of the reason why it was my favorite was because of the pot it was in. It was an all white clay pot in the shape of a snail, and the part of the shell was where the plant was.

I looked out the window enjoying the small view I had. I looked up at the sun for too long and i felt a tingling feeling in my nose. I let out a sneeze that scared the bird sitting near my window.

"Iseul!" My mom shouted my name from the other side of the house.

"Yeah?" I answer, turning my head in the direction of the sound. After hearing no response I went to go find her, "yes?"

"Can you go to the store for me please, I ran out of things to make dinner. I made a list already and here's some money" she handed me the money on top of a piece of paper with messy scribbles on it.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

I decided to walk to a store that was connected to a shopping center. Jeez, this list was long. I grabbed a small basket and started at the produce section.

"Iseul!" The familiar voice of an australian boy rang through my ears. "Jaeyun?"

"Hi! How are you" he said through a big smile that he always had on.

"I'm good, I'm just grocery shopping, what about you?"

"Oh I'm just shoppi-" he was cut off with Kim Sunoo and Park Jongseong following behind him. "Hyung! They're all sold out, I checked both stores already" Sunoo made a pouty face with his arms falling to his side dramatically.

"Did you go in the store that's by the food court?"he asked Sunoo.

"No, I didn't want to go with Jay because he keeps complaining that it's not there and he's tired." Sunoo finally realized I was there and gave me a smile.

"Sorry, as I was saying, I'm here shopping with these two. We're trying to find a gift for Sunoo's sister but we're having no luck." Jaeyun explained.

"Aw that sucks" I gave them a sympathetic look.

"You're a girl." Park Jongseong spoke.

"Really? I couldn't tell" I sarcastically said.

"Oh yes! Can you help us find her something please!" Sunoo said coming closer to me making puppy eyes.

"Well I just came to get some stuff for my mom," I said turning back to the rest of the grocery store for a moment and turned back noticing the worries expression that covered his face. Maybe it was urgent and he really needed to find something. "but yeah sure, why not?"

"Do you want to finish buying whatever you came for first, we don't want to disrupt. We can help you that way it's faster." Jaeyun offered.

"Yeah that would be nice, thank you!"

I told them what I was looking for and they all split up looking for certain items. We agreed we'd meet back at the cleaning supply isle in ten minutes. Once the time has passed all three of them had handfuls of stuff and poured them into the basket. I chose all the vegetables and fruits myself, I didn't trust them to pick the best ones.