𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone! It's KpopInYourArea. And thank you for reading my book, I'm welcoming you with this new story.

Take note: Hope you have your seatbelt on  you're in for a ride of twists.
Enjoy!!

Summary

Jennie was taking a Math class at her university when she fell hard for her professor. She was mesmerized by her intelligence and wit. She captivated the entire class and made the material come alive.

Jennie started to find ways to be near her, Trying to get her to notice her And participating more in class. She hoped to find a way to express her feelings without getting her in trouble.

The professor "Manoban". Aware of the attraction, tried to keep a professional distance
The professor knew the university had very strict rules about relationships between professors and students and tried to stay away from Jennie. She didn't want to get either of them in trouble or to jeopardize her job.

One day, Jennie received a message from Lisa ever since an incident. Lisa who wanted to keep her distance but could no longer ignore how she felt about her. She expressed her concern that the rules wouldn't allow them to explore the possibilities of their relationship.

But under all circumstances and complication, the story begins.