"Make out" Exam (14)

No One POV

Jennie just had tried finishing her review for math, taking up all the english class. Luckily there wasn't so much poeple in the library.

It was quite empty, so she got a lot of work done. A life of a student, one day it's all freedom then the next your piled up with stuff.

It is ass.

As soon as the bell rang, jennie immediately packed up and placed her stuff in the bag. She stretched her arms, and yawned.

"Spare me some slack, school work"

Her stomach felt empty, she was tired, she doesn't know why. It is best to get some food before going to math class hoping Manoban would be there.

She hadn't had heard of lisa, ever since yesterday. They got quite close after that dinner, they were officially friends now.

Despite herself being a student, they agreed to keep it formal during school. But there's no doubt she can keep it formal when they're alone.

She texted her friends telling them the problem she had this morning, and when she will have time to meet them.

Jennie quickly got out of the library, and made her way to the area to buy food. She didn't have a lot of time so she needed to hurry up.

An exam takes quite awhile, and their lunch break was only for an hour or so. Depending.

Jennie made her way to the area, and bought her some food and water spotting Jisoo. Good timing.

"Jen! How was it?"
Jisoo approached her as they hugged eachother, jennie took a bite of her food since she was very hungry.

Jennie told jisoo about everything.
"Goodluck.."
Jisoo said patting jennie in the shoulder, before jennie could go anywhere jisoo stopped her.

"Also remember that, Rosé pretty girl? Holy shit dude, i saw her"
Jisoo whispered, and backed away smiling ear to ear. Jennie couldn't help but smile at her, Jisoo was developing a little crush.

"Told you, you should talk to her"
Jennie suggested but Jisoo looked at her and pouted. Hitting Jennie playfully at her but Jennie was the one who was sulking aswell.
"How!!, she's not my friend unlike you"

Jisoo wanted to talk to the tall girl, but she was nervous and had confidence. She was good with talking.

Last night, was something else.

"Hey, she wasn't my friend until i actually got up and talked to her"
Jennie smiled, her watch beep and looking at the time, she was eating her food that was in her hand.

"Well goodluck, cause i've gotta go"
Jennie gave her a warm smile, doubting that jisoo was even listening anymore because jennie looked at the direction jisoo was looking at.

It was Rosé with other professors, jennie could only chuckle before it was her turn to pat jisoo in the shoulder before leaving her.

Jennie took her time eating, but quick on the walking. Hoping that her class is open at this hour, and could do the missed exam.

Jennie didn't eat much, infact she was almost done the food even before she could arrive the classroom.

She took her water bottle and drank it, throwing her food in the trash before actually rushing to the classroom.

Not minding every poeple she passes by.

She arrived.

Jennie found that the lights were on, and the door seemed closed but pretty sure it's unlocked. She opened the door quietly and she found one student possibly doing his exam too.