Elect (9)

AFTER CLASS (Lunch)
No one POV

"Dude, that was crazy!"
Taehyung told jennie as he was wiggling her body playfully, also annoying her.

"I'm eating you pabo!"
Jennie pushed taehyung slightly, as he annoyed Nayeon instead. Jennie look around for any signs of teacher, or someone name Rosé.

It was just full of students today, no teacher she saw even roaming around the cafeteria area.
"Anyway, where you get that shirt? You in for a new style?"

Nayeon asked because she never usually wore this kind of style, and she was right. But it looked nice on her, luckily no one had seen lisa wear it.

"Yep"
Jennie simply replied after going back to finish her food, after that kiss. She was wondering what lisa was up too.

She found it cute how Lisa kept messing up her stuff during class, wow. It must've affected her a lot, but she seemed to enjoy it.

But then she's clearly she starting to ignoring her, which she didn't like and annoys her to bits.
"You know who else's style that is??"
Taehyung said looking at jennie, as Nayeon also looked aswell.

"Ms Manobans"
He said but in a low tone so no one would hear it, who was around them.

"Stop it"
They were teasing jennie, as they thought she was trying to copy lisas style of fashion.

"Manooobannn~"
Taehyung said, he heard jennie swore if he does it again. She's not gonna buy her anything anymore.

Which made Taehyung stop, annoying jennie was their big habit. And the part where Jennie didn't like it, but she had to get over it since they were their friends.

"Did you hear, their having an election for president in council? I heard the recent one left. You should try!"
Someone joined them, which made the three flinched because they didn't get her coming. They look at her and it was Rosé.

She smiled at them wondering why their faces was like that, it looked like they had seen a ghost. Rosé just had her water, and phone with her as she sat down.

Casually joking their table, still suprised she's still here. Rosé pointed at Jennie, who was she trying to talk too.

Jennie pointed to herself, and thought for a moment before scoffing to herself.
"Me? Never in a million years."

Jennie shook her head, laughing to herself because she thought it was be impossible either way.

"Girl, do you not notice how popular you are in this school?"
Jennie look up at her and gave her an awkward smile, after hearing that she didn't even realize she was.

But who cares, jennie stays with her friends most of the time. She hates attention but as long as they don't disturb or annoy her it's fine.

"She doesn't, she's a stupido~"
Taehyung smiled, as Nayeon and Jennie both hit him. He started to complain about the two, for always hitting him.

"I heard Ms Manoban was gonna start help and support council too"
Rosé said while looking on her phone, jennie shot straight up and look at the two. They smiled at her, asking to try president.

"...nah"
Their faces dropped, so did rosé. Jennie already sees Ms Manoban everyday, and she already made it clear she doesn't want big responsibility

"okay, im going against Tzuyu. Whatever her name is, she's much popular than me! Either way no chance"
Jennie said her reason to not become a president, rosé cleared her throat as she stood up from the table.