Late (13)

No One POV

"Hey, it was great to have dinner with you Jen!"
Rosé said if walking with Jennie on her way to the dorm, they just had dropped off lisa and now Rosé wanted to accompany her.

Jennie agreed as they were having conversation, it was currently late. There was a curfew, so they couldn't talk too loud down the hall.

But this night, jennie really enjoyed. She got to know both lisa and rosé really well, and same did for them.

"Here's my dorm!"
Jennie says as they stopped infront of the door, searching for her keys in her bag.
"Crap, i remembered i went out without a phone and key."

Jennie disappointed in herself she heavily sighed, as she ruffled her hair in stress.
"You live alone?"

Rosé asked as Jennie's eyes suddenly lit up.
"Not anymore"
Jennie began knocking, hoping that jisoo would be awake. It was quarter to 11 now, it was pretty late.

No one was answering, so she knocked louder. Giving it a few seconds, with every few knocks. Just when their hope had disappeared.

The door opened.

It revealed a sleepy jisoo, already wearing her pajamas and messy hair. It looked like she just work up ofcourse.

"Jennie..if you're gonna come so late, bring a fucking key.."
She said tiresome, as she rubbed her eyes as it was hurting because when she opened the door the light of the hallway was bright.

She looked at jennie, and noticed someone else beside her.
"Who's the gorgeous woman?"
Rosé asked Jennie who was beside her, curious.

Jisoo blinked multiple times processing who she just had seen, and she immediately closed the door on them.

"YA!"
Jennie wanted to shout but she couldn't so she said it not so loud, as she was gonna enter but got closed right in the face.

Rosé only laughed, seeing how pissed Jennie was to have been treated like that. It only took a few seconds before it opened again.

Now it revealed, Jisoo. Not a so messy hair anymore, and wearing a hoodie to cover up her pajamas.

She cleared her throat.
"Hey, what you guys doing hm?? Who's she? Hi!"
She questioned the two, before turning to Rosé and grabbing her hand to handshake with her.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Kim. Kim Jisoo, you look lovely!"
Jennie looked at the two, feeling like she's thirdwheeling or watching something. She was too tired to process the kind of shit jisoo was doing.

"Well hello there, I'm Park Chaeyoung. Call me Rosé"
She smiled at Jisoo, as they kept shaking their hands together. The other one groaned and went into the dorm.

She was exhausted, she dropped her stuff in the couch and drank some water.
"What are you doing here? Come in!"

Jisoo suggested, but the tall girl refused although she wanted too.
"It's late, i'm heading home. I came to drop off Jennie"

Jisoo nodded as they finally let go of their hands, they smiled at eachother.
"okay, if you're gonna kiss. Do it outside, i dont want to see that crap right now.."

Jennie half shouting at them since they had been in the front door in ages, she was laying on the couch since it was comfortable with her eyes closed.

Both Jisoo and Rosé blushed, and looked away.
"Well i'll get going, see you both!"
Jisoo nodded and waved to her as she began walking out to the hallway. Jisoo's eye follow her until her presence disappeared.