Lie Continues (16)

No one POV

"Then, that goes there. Then that one there"
Jisoo instructed Jennie, although it isn't her job it's part of her volunteering. Jennie took down notes to remember.

Ofcourse, if she has to be president she needs to learn. Jisoo sat down the chair, they were currently in the council room.

half of the council members, were out the campus field help set up some celebration for the sports club.

Jennie squinted her eyes as her head was starting to hurt, it happens time to time. She also sat down with Jisoo, as she grabbed her glasses putting it on.

"Any questions?"
Jisoo implied, but jennie shook her head. The current president, call her by the name Ms Jane. Has left them work to do, which what they were doing right now

"So..about. Uhm, Rosé"
Jennie just began working on the paper, it only took a few minutes of silence before talking about Jisoo's new crush

"What do you think she likes?"
Jisoo questioned, jennie look at her furrowing at her. Just what kind of question was that, jennie was thinking in her head.

"Have you even talked to her yet?"
Jennie said, looking away from Jisoo. Picking up her pencil, began writing some stuff. Jisoo on the other hand, she wasn't doing anything. More like focus on trying to pursue her crush, she got herself a blank piece of paper and listed the things she wanted to give her.

"What kind of date do you think she likes? Movie..picnic.."
Jisoo says as she's writing down exactly everything she's saying, jennie could only sigh at her.

It's not like she's not supporting or disliking what she's doing, but Jennie already finished 2 papers while she hasn't done one yet.

As time went on, the room was just filled of crush talk. Mostly jisoo talking, whilst Jennie listening. There are times where they joke around, or fool around.

But they managed to do their papers, by "they" they is jennie. They worked in silence till jennie's phone turned on.

Her phone was placed on the table right beside her but, jennie was tired but she kept writing. She didn't think that anyone important would be calling her at this time.

"Jen, someone is calling you"
Jisoo noticed aswell, she lean across from the table shaking jennie's shoulder to hopefully get her to atleast pick up her phone.

"It's lisa. which lisa? Lisa our professor or other lisa?"
Jisoo said as soon as she noticed the name on the phone, which totally got jennie's attention now.

She looked at her phone widening her eyes as she immediately grabbed it, jisoo and her look at eachother.

"H-Hello?"
Jennie cleared her throat, while jisoo was watching her. She got suspicious just by seeing the name on the phone.

Jisoo followed the rules very well, she knows what's right or wrong. But she was just curious to know if it was really the lisa.

Lalisa Manoban.

"Oh? is that so..ofcourse, i'll gladly help."
Jennie couldn't help herself but smile while spinning the pencil on her finger, already forgetting that jisoo was existing infront of her.

"Okay..goodbye"
Jennie hang up looking at her phone, her cheeks forming red. On her own world till it stopped when she heard someone clearing her throat.

Her smile dropped like lightning, when she made eye contact with jisoo. She began writing on her paper as she ignored the older one infront of her.
"Who was that? Was that our professor? Lisa Manoban?"