Dinner (12)

Jennie POV

Man..
Since when did I get all this confidence just to seduce lisa that easily?.

Have I really felt close to her after that kiss, because all we ever did before was look at eachother and pass by..

I miss her lips already.

Just as i imagined it was soft and plumped, she was suprised what I just requested with her. I know she won't report any of this.

It will be at her fault too, we're basically at the top of an iceberg. One of us falls, the other falls aswell.

I hope she doesn't feel forced cause that's the last and never thing I want her to feel, she stayed quiet with me the whole time.

"And you will have?"
Rosé was nudging me, cause I was clearly into my thoughts thinking about Lisa who I shouldn't be because she was literally right beside me.

"Ah..bibimbap"
I smiled, lisa ordered the same thing. She hasn't made eye contact with me, besides it was all new to the both of us.

The secret going on in between, it just happened ever so quickly.

"That's all!"
Rosé smiled at the waitress, checking the time it was currently around 9. We spend almost an hour looking for a good place to eat.

Rosé was picky.

It was quite a search, lisa and I mostly talked with Rosé. We barely talked even though Rosé wanted us to talk, but we could only smile at eachother.

If only she knew how awkward it is, but I do still want to talk with Lisa.
I wonder what's going on with her..

Lisa POV
I stare at the chopsticks that were in my hands, I already processed everything that happened before we saw Rosé.

Everything she does, was just tempting. How could I let a student to this to me?

Should I consider that sexual harassment or..
I'm not sure..but feeling her lips into mine just seemed so right.

Somehow, I've never felt anything like this before. I can't get used to it, what did she mean by secret..

The kiss?

Lisa, calm down.
You'll forget it anyway, and I'm sure tomorrow will be a regular day. She won't be a bother, and it'll continue on.

We'll have this conversation, and it will be over. And we are friends. Just outside of the school, although I'm pretty sure wasn't allowed.

But ever since I've interacted with her, I've broken a few rules. So I think keeping it friendly would stop it.

No one POV

The three began to eat as their orders arrived, they ate quietly. It was a comfortable atmosphere, and it wasn't such a loud restaurant.

It was going better as they thought it would be.
"So, Jennie how's life as a student?"
As soon as rosé finished eating, that was on her mouth she randomly asked a question.

As Jennie was eating, jennie look at her.
"It's not so bad. Although, I wanna pursue my career already"
Jennie smiled, lisa look at her.

"What career?"
Lisa says still looking at her, as she was eating her food. They both might eye contact.
"Business"

Jennie look into her eyes not breaking it, it felt like a competition.
"Really?, that's interesting"

Lisa says, they were still looking at each others eyes. Not noticing how Rosé was silently witnessing the two.