Trapped (7)

No one POV

they were fucked..
It's called a staff room for a reason.

And ofcourse jennie as a student wasn't allowed inside.

Immediately, jennie spotted something as she transfer the bag to her other hand. As her other hand was now empty, she told Lisa to quickly drop the papers in the table.

Lisa followed, jennie grabbed Lisas shirt leaving Lisa off guard. Jennie opened a room or some type of closet at the corner of the room, and immediately pushed Lisa in as well as herself.

"Shit I don't wanna get in trouble"
Jennie whispered to Lisa who was just following Jennie as she dragged her around and was pushed inside.

Jennie immediately closed it, and it was so dark. They stayed quiet, there wasn't much space. They felt their body touching eachother, no gaps.

They heard as the few voices including the vice principal enter the staff room talking about some event.

"Seems like Ms Manoban left her stuff here, irresponsible of her.."
One of them talked, as they heard some stuff moving. Jennie and Lisa could feel each others breathe, jennie looked to the side as lisa look up.

"Ms Manoban is one of our best, she's probably stressed. Could one of you bring this to her classroom?"
They kept talking, meanwhile what Jennie and Lisa didn't noticed before when Jennie pushed herself inside with Lisa.

Bumping into eachother cause the milk tea to spill over lisas pants, and Jennie's white button up shirt
"Ms Kim"

Lisa whispered trying not to be so loud, or moving a single inch. Jennie look up to Lisa, as she looks down suddenly making eye contact and as their face was inches away.

They look at eachother for a minute as lisa swallowed her saliva, she could feel jennies breast pressing against her.

"You're milk tea."
Lisa closed her eyes, as jennie furrowed soon realizing and touching her wet shirt. She apologized multiple times to Lisa, even if it wasn't the best timing to do so.

Jennies heart was pounding like flash, it was beating so hard and she's trying to prevent herself from doing anything. It was very attempting to her situation..

Jennie POV

fuck! What have I gotten myself into, why did we have this situation in this first place? I'm not complaining thought but it's the first I've ever been so close to her..

Very close, I could feel myself sweating a bit and I'm not moving a single inch. I feel like there's someone right outside the door, once they open it we're both fucked

But shit, the tension here is slowly turning me on.

Our bodies are pressed, and I could feel her skin touch mine. Our breathe, and how inches away we could've kissed.

If only..

Right now we have another situation aswell, my milk tea is now fucked up and our clothes is wet. What the hell am I gonna do??

I don't even know if I brought a spare clothes..I hope I did, I hope Lisa has aswell. I feel really sorry and it was my fault.

And I swear.. I feel like something is poking me from below.