She fell first but Lisa fell harder (22)

"When we get to my place, let's play spin the bottle?" Bam suggesting while the others look at him.

"We've already drank last night, reminder some of us here have jobs tomorrow" Rose says while rolling her eyes at bam, in an hour they were about to leave the club since it was their timeout.

To go to Bam's place, they had already planned everything. All they needed to do was get there, at the same time their bodies were too lazy too. So they called in Jungkook to drive them.

"Hey, you okay?"
Rosé had the courage to go up to jisoo, nudging her on the shoulders. She was still giving her the cold, she didn't like when jisoo didn't say anything at all.

She's suspecting, she's either awkward about last night and somehow knew about that kiss, or just the alcohol. She wanted to find it out herself.
Jisoo smiled and nodded, she could make a person believe her that easily but Rose wasn't gonna put up through it.

"Are you ignoring me?"
Rosé asked straightforward, earning a confused look from Jisoo before she placed down her phone onto the table. They were at the table area, talking amongst themselves as they prepare to leave.

Jisoo had been talking with the others except for the blondie.

"Why would i be? Your silly!" She said with a chuckle, really making Rosé more confused about what she's really thinking inside of her thoughts

"Do you remember anything last night?"
She questioned, looking at Jisoo. Who seemed to have froze for a second but brushed it off, Rosé didn't fail to notice it though.

"Not at all, what happened?"
She questioned, grabbing the water bottle and half chugging everything.

"What do you think happened?" Rosé asked again, she didn't wanna say anything about the kiss because she might be wrong about her knowing about it last night. But her actions right now seems to feel like she knows.

Rose was smart.
"Well, i got too drunk and just fell asleep"
Said jisoo, there had been a silence between them. Rosé wanted to speak up more about the kiss, but she didn't know how to phrase it.

"Why? Why are you askin?"
Rosé was about to speak when Jisoo questioned, they looked at each other for awhile until Rosé looked away taking a deep breathe as she looks directly at the opposite it

"Nothing, cause i swear something had happened" She said quietly yet enough for Jisoo to hear.

"I don't recall anything"
Jisoo said.

"I guess so, you were just too drunk"
Rose replied back as Jisoo agreed.

"I would've known if i had done something stupid" Says jisoo, as Rosé immediately looks down but quickly looks back up at her smiling. She felt hurt the moment she heard "stupid" come out of her mouth

"Stupid? What a wise word to use"
Rosé says, with a fake laugh.

"Drunk people do stupid things anyway, we can all agree on that.."
Jisoo laughs, but became awkward because Rosé didn't laugh with her so she stopped aswell.

"What do-"
Rosé stood up making Jisoo stop talking as her eyes follow the blondie when she had stood up from the seat.

Rosé didn't wanna hear anymore questions because she knew she probably wouldn't get any answer from her, might as well go.

"We're about to leave, i'll go get Jennie and Lisa. Wherever the fuck they are" Rosé says, sighing as she grabs her phone in her pocket leaving the area before Jisoo could say anything else to her.