The kiss (8)

No one POV
Locker Room

Both of them enter the locker room as they closed it to ensure no one would enter the room, lisa sat down by the chair as she waited for Jennie.

No one spoke between them, they would make eye contact with eachother. Lisa looked at Jennie, suddenly inverting her eyes somewhere else. She noticed her stain in her shirt.

She was wearing white button up, so she didn't know she was able to see her black bra. Lisa quickly look again, as jennie glanced at her.

Jennie's heart was beating really fast again, as she never thought she'd be in this kind of situation and the tension that created between them.

"Here"
Jennie located a sweatpants, giving it to Lisa hoping it would fit her. She had two sweatpants in which are different sizes, she took the big pair.

"I hope it fits"
She approached Lisa and smiled, going back to her locker as she looks at it for quite awhile. Lisa stood up, and look at the pants. Well it's what she has.

"Aren't you gonna change?"
Jennie turned around, and back again as she saw Lisa about to take of her pants. Her closes her eyes as she clear her throat it was feeling dry.

Lisa turned around for her so she didn't see anything, she took off her pants and wore the white sweatpants.
"Something wrong?"

Lisa ask in confusion as she was able to put on the pants, and fold her stained one. Jennie still had the changed shirt.

"I don't have a shirt"
Jennie said losing hope for herself, she accepted the fact she would go to class with a stain on her shirt.

Jennie put her head on the locker, a lot just happened.
"Here."
Lisa said, jennie furrowed as she heard lisas voice behind her. She turned around to see Lisa holding a shirt.

She saw lisa in a sleeveless tshirt, guessing this was her shirt she was wearing. Jennie hesitantly grab it, as her hands were shaking a bit.

"Are you sure?"
Jennie asked as lisa ensured it would be fine, luckily she had a sleeveless tshirt so she was wearing something. Lisa turn around and look away.

Jennie glance at Lisa, both of their faces looking like cherries. Lisa heard as she was unbottoning her shirt, she looks down.

"Don't imagine things, stop imagining things" lisa murmured to herself, jennie looked at her and asked in question.

"Nothing.."
Lisa denied herself as Jennie was able to take off her shirt and put on Lisa, it was a bit baggy and especially wearing this shirt made her spell like Lisa.

Jennie took the hem of the shirt and smelled it, she couldn't help but smile she wants to squeal so  bad and freak out so bad.

Jennie tap her shoulder, as Lisa turned around quickly she flinched as they were so close to eachother. They look at eachother for a moment, not knowing what to do.

This atmosphere, lisas eye move down to her soft plump lips and back at her. The room was quiet, and their tension grew.

Jennie slowly approach her face, as lisa didn't move a single inch. Lisa uncontrollable hands sneaked around jennie's waist.

Their faces was an inch close with eachother, they both stop but then lisa finally leaned in connecting both their lips.

It was just something in between them that sparked their moment, they couldn't hold in the tension.

Lisa moved jennie closer to her, as there wasn't a space anymore. Jennie wraps her arms around her shoulders, they were kissing for some time but Jennie slowly gently bit lisas bottom lip..