Ms Park (2)

PRESENT
Third POV

"You're late"
Taehyung says watching as Jennie makes her way to the table, it was the start of second class. Supposed to be, Ms Manoban class.

But she isn't here for the morning, so Jennie took her sweet time getting to school. She was listening to music, as she was dancing on the side walk.

"I think I know Tae.."
Jennie sat down beside him, unpacking her stuff. She was a little tired, but she just needs to get over with the day.

She glanced at the board, no teacher arrived yet just the students.
"I wonder who the subitute is."
Taehyung wondered, Jennie scoffed not giving a single damn.

"Gonna be a boring class"
Jennie replied putting her stuff down, she goes on her phone scrolling through social media. And to Ms Manobans social media.

She was such a private person so she didn't see any pictures of her, just cities or landscapes. Cats even!

The students occupy themselves as they wait for the substitute.

Few minutes passed by the door finally opened revealing the subitute, they all turn to her except Jen.

"Hello class, sorry I'm late."
She was bowing to everyone has she places her stuff on the desk, Jennie was busy scribbling her notes but then Taehyung nudge her shoulders.

"Dude she's hot."
Jennie sigh and look at the board, it was a tall girl with blonde hair. Taehyung looks at Jennie, gesturing but she just looks away.
"I don't see it."

Taehyung look at her in disappointment, turning back to the front.
"You have no sense of type."
Taehyung complained to Jennie which just caused her to chuckle, the subitute wrote out her name on the board.

Ms Park

"Call me Ms Park, your lovely subitute of Ms Manoban. Don't worry I know you miss her, I do too."
As soon as she said that Jennie look at her immediately, and frowns. She was smiling as the class chattered, they were saying.

"Ooohhh" "heck yeah!" "WE MISS HER SO DAMNN MUCH MAM"

Jennie looks at Taehyung and they both look at eachother, Taehyung lifts up his shoulder in confusion.

"I'm kidding, slightly. I'm a friend of hers, she's annoying."
The class laughed, Ms park was joking around about Ms Manoban. You could really tell that they were so close with eachother.

Jennie look at the professor with an idea on her mind.

"Shall we start??"

Jennie POV

Wow Ms Park, And Manoban seems like really close friends. I thought they had a thing for a second

A friend huh?.
I'm curious to know, maybe she won't mind me asking her some questions possibly about Ms Manoban.

Where lisa is..
Yes, I know her name.

Since the beginning of my first day of class, She hasn't changed. But I wonder, she's new.
Maybe I'll try to get closer to her, easier to get closer with Lisa

She's been cold lately, I don't like it. She warms up with a few people but I still want her to notice me.

She hasn't noticed me a single bit, even if I try she's always been occupied by other teachers or students.

You know, a lot of people court me these days. But I know they're just here for my looks, and my standards are high.

Besides my heart as been occupied since the beginning, they can't be much better than her.