Sick (3)

Photography Class
Jennie POV

As always, I've arrived very early. I go in and suddenly see Lisa on her table head down.
I stood there for a minute thinking of what to do.

The room is completely silent and I'm not sure if she heard me come in

I frown, is she alright?.
She lift up her head and we made eye contact, she began coughing.
"Ms Manoban, are you okay?"

I approach her, she took out her hand and stop be from doing so. Oh-
"I might give you the cough too."

She kept coughing and drinking her water, I don't like seeing her like this.
"Ermmm..D-Did you drink medicine"

She shook her head, and cleared her throat. You should've stayed home and not worked Lisa.

"I'll be fine, thank you Ms K-"
She coughs, I took my bag out placed it on her table and searched for the medicine I have.

I bring spare medicine in my bag just incase, I get sick or anything..
"Here."

I said taking out the medicine, I made my way to her and she grabs my wrist which brought a shockwave inside me.

Her soft hand touching mine, although it was warm.

She took the medicine and drank it, giving her a few seconds to take a deep breathe.
"Thank you, I feel a little better"

She look at me, and smiled. I sat down the chair that was infront of her table.
"Why didn't you just stay home?"

She looks at me, looking at me for a second.
I cant even help myself but to stare aswell. I'm really worried for her.

"Work"
She holds her head, causing me to frown. I thought she only had a cough, why is she red?.

I look at her, feeling sadness. I approach her in confidence, sitting  up from the chair and leaning over the table. Taking my hand placing it on her forehead.

She looks at me while I try to figure out how she's feeling. She seems hot, she's burning.

I touch her cheeks not noticing the actions I'm doing right now, she continues to look at me as we make eye contact.

We look at eachother for a minute as I hesitately took away my hands. I said embarassed approach her, putting the stuff back from my bag.
"I-i'm sorry."

She stood up, and was about to grab the marker.
"That fi-"
She loses her balances, I managed to grab her by the waist. It was a bit of disadvantage for me since she was taller than me.

I hold her.
"Let's go to the Clinic"
She was silent not saying anything so I thought it'd be fine to help her way there.

"You're not well Ms Manoban..you shouldn't be attending work right now."
She kept losing her balances, I was struggling a bit but lucky she was holding onto my shoulders.

I can feel myself blush, and red. But trying to focus the situation we're on right now, my baby is sick.

I knock on the clinic door, and open it. No one was here I close the door and lay Lisa on one of the bed.
"Thank you, but I think-"

I shushed her, and shook my head.
"You're burning.."

THIRD POV

When Jennie shushed her, Lisa followed. She can't help it, she was feeling dizzy as well. She couldn't do anything.

She felt much worser at school, than at home.
Lisa felt thankful for Jennie taking care of her yet a bit embarassed.

It was her first time a student ever done this to her. No one really paid attention when she was ever sick.