Together (17)

"No need, i'm waiting here. Infront of the building"
Lisa said on the phone, it was another day. Though this time, school had been finished. And lisa needed to get supplies for council.

And the help of Jennie.
"infront?! Just a sec!"
She heard a little bit of rush in Jennie, as lisa was picking her up infront of the Dorm building. No one will notice, or be suspicious.

Because she's using a different car, then she normally drives to school. Lisa hangs up the call and patiently waits for Jen.

As long as she stays inside the car, no one will know. It might a be a little suspicious for a professor and student to be having some time together, because they'll think the other way around.

And that's how everything works here, it's common. The was a rumour between another Professor.

Which apparently was true, dating a student. The whole university went crazy, and he got fired. But the most craziest part was, the professor was 41!
So no wonder..

"Hey, sorry i took long. Jisoo was holding me up"
The mandu got inside the car as soon as she spotted it, becareful with all her surroundings. She placed her bags onto her lap, as she looked to the drivers seat.

Never saw, Ms Manoban. Actually wearing this kind of clothing, especially with this style. Because this was the 2nd time they also ever hang out

except for the dinner, part. But this time it was just gonna be Jennie, and Lisa.
"No worries, Chaeng does the same. It's annoying"

Jennie put on her seatbelt, as lisa began the engine. Lisa on the other hand, using her hand that was doing anything. She searched for something, and gave it to her.

Which seemed like a list of supply, jennie opened it slowly and froze
"What the fuck!"

She half shouted, which caused Lisa to jump a little bit. She didn't wanna make eye contact with the mandu, because inside.

She was kind of scared of her.
"This..this is gonna take us until night"
Jennie said still looking at the paper, the paper had the list of stuff.

LOTS...of stuff.
"Well..welcome to council, Ms Kim"
Lisa didn't say anymore, as she focused on driving to their destination. It only took Jennie a couple minutes to accept everything, besides she got to spend time with Lisa.

What was there to complain, this was all she needed. This was the opportunity, even if they were only shopping for council stuff.

Make the best out of it.

They soon arrived at the department store, and man. Even if it was evening, the place was still packed.

"Alright..do you wanna separate?"
Lisa was looking at the paper, it was such a big store to visit everything. She looks at Jennie, who was behind her with a furrowing look which got lisa confused.

"What if i get lost?"
She said, with both her arms crossed while she stared at lisa.

"You won't, if you will. Call me"
Lisa assured her with a smile, but that didn't convince Jennie. In short, she doesn't wanna separate with lisa. Why would she want too

"What if my phone run out of battery"
she argued.

"Okay..we'll separate but stay close"
Lisa began scratching the back of her neck, still clueless of what the short one was hinting.