"First Day" - M - (23)

JENNIE POV

"Yah! Wake up"
Hearing the voice of my roommate, i turn to face the other side of my bed because of her annoying loud wiggling my body to wake me up.

Eventually i had did because the sun was hitting my eye, i look up at Jisoo confused.
"It's still so early..Jisoo"

I groaned, checking the time. It was still an hour early before school starts, but she's already started waking me up for what reason. I still need my beauty sleep

"Make me breakfast"
She simply said, as i sat down on my bed still staring at her in confusion. She repeated what she said, is she crazy right now?

"Are you crazy! You woke me up so i can make breakfast? Givee me a breakkk" I said, laying down as i put the pillow ontop of my face. I usually cook breakfast, we switch a lot of times to days that we don't or do cook. I guess i must've forgotten it was my turn.

"Come on! I beg you" She pleaded, i had already lost my sleep because of her nagging.

"In one condition" A thought came up my mind, smirking to myself. She looks at me, as i put away this pillow off my face.

"You're gonna tell me why you're awkward with Rose" I smiled, her face went from excitement to i've got no clue what she's making right now. She ruffles her hair, thinking for a moment.

"It's complicated" She says, complicated? Since when did it get complicated...

"It's just..you wouldn't understand"
She huffs, as she sat down my bed. I finally sat up, rubbing my eyes since i was still half asleep.

"Trust me, i will..you don't have to say but-" She cuts me off

"I got a call last night" She says, causing me to frown. I questioned why, but she started walking out of my room.

"Yah! We're talking!" I said, as i hurriedly get out of bed. Completely awake, as i struggle to put on my slippers running towards where Jisoo was heading.

"I'll tell you, but make breakfast" She crossed her arms, i rolled my eyes and eventually gave up starting to make us a simple breakfast and a coffee for me.
I saw as she sat down at the table, looking like she's lost in thoughts.

"What call?"
I questioned, i knew a lot of jisoo personally since we've been roommates. We told eachother our ups and downs, and struggles. So it was a normal thing for us to do, it breaks the ice within us aswell.

"My parents called last night" She said, i listen intentivelg while cooking some scrambled eggs. Does lisa eat breakfast? Hm..What should i get her this morning

"You know how my family is complicated..business and all that shit" Jisoo sighed, seeing her as she rubs her forehead looking stressed out. Man, i've never seen her like this ever.

"Mhm..they sound like total ass"
I responded, as she scoffed agreeing to what i had just said.

"They told me they had arranged something..not informing me like weeks ago" She said, her voice getting lower. But i managed to hear every word she said, arranged?

We look at each other, she seemed hesitant to say.
"They.."

She took a deep breathe, i don't care if the eggs are even burning anymore i just wanna hear what she says.

"They set up an arrange marriage."
She said seriously, looking away at me. My eyes widen in shock, as i can smell the eggs burning. I turn off the stove quickly, putting it away for a moment.