Friendship (4)

No one POV

it was the last period of class, jennie never got to see Lisa after that. Because she didn't have anymore classes with her, when she did it was only Rose.

Jennie checked the Clinic, sadly Lisa wasn't there. Infact she searched the whole school, she wasn't there.

She came to the conclusion, she possibly left home due to her sickness. So she went back to her normal routine in school looking happier than ever.

The last two period, she couldn't focus on the board. She kept playing with her pencil, or doodling on her paper. Which caused two of her friends, Nayeon and Taehyung.

To wonder what happened to her, has she gone crazy? Her behaviour, made them interested to ask what was happening but she kept changing the conversation.

Jennie was so happy, she never thought she'd get her professor's phone number. It was worth the risk for her, and she would've done anything anyway.

She was planning to thank Rose, as she helped on behalf. But right now, they gotta get through last period it was mostly work period as a group so they got to talk with Jennie.

Right now, jennie was on the laptop working for their presentation with Nayeon and Taehyung who kept glancing at eachother.

"What happened Jen?"
Nayeon broke the ice between the three of them, ever since they came inside the class. Jennie talk a lot, Taehyung look at the two.

Jennie finally pull away from her laptop, looking at Nayeon as she furrow her eyebrows in confusion. She look at her with no expression than began to smile and doing some weird gesture.
"Ohh nothingg"

They look at eachother again, as Nayeon and
Taehyung began to flinch the moment jennie started moving around and squealing in happinesss.

"Are you fuckin drunk??"
Taehyung asking, with her unusual behaviour. They've never seen her like this before, so something might've happen or she drank.
Drinking, especially with classes. That's crazy!!!

Nayeon look at Taehyung, and shook her head.
"Better off go to a Mental hospital"
Jennie heard that, and hit nayeon on the back. She groan, pouting at Jennie because of how hard she hit her.

"Yah! Rude."
Jennie said complaining but Nayeon fought back.
"Rude too! I just got a back massage recently, it hurts like hell!"

They look at eachother as Jennie laugh it off, Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and made a gesture "crazy" spinning his finger beside his head as he looks at Nayeon and pointing to Jennie.

Nayeon snorted as they all continue their work, without any problems till they finished their work.

"She's probably thinking about sex"
Taehyung stopped for awhile whispered to Nayeon, Nayeon tried to hold her laugh but without knowing Jennie heard that. They look at the two.

"Sex?"
Jennie look at them, as Taehyung quickly go back to his work trying to forget a thing he just said. Nayeon look at him and did the same.

It got Jennie thinking though. She looks down, and tried to finish her work she had her head on her hand.

"Shit lisa"
Jennie moaning, grabbing the object beside her as lisa thrusts inside of her. Their moaning and deep pleasure fills the room.

"i'm gonna fuck you hard till your sore, rubyjane."
Jennie begging for her not to stop as lisa looks at her with a smirk on her face, she gropes her boobs gently playing with her nipples.