Secret (11)

No One POV

"Ms Manoban!?"
Jennie half shouted, she looks at her and her eyes inverted to the the cigarette she had in her mouth.
"Kim?!"

Lisa said half shocked too, she saw how Jennie winced looking down as she possibly hurted her ankle.

"Why are you smoking Lisa?"
They were both alone, so Jennie decided to call her lisa. Besides that's what Lisa messaged her, if they were alone it would be fine to call her by her name.

right? jennie didn't really bother too anymore.

"Why do you car-"
Jennie immediately took it from her mouth, destroying it and throwing it away. Lisa looked at her unbelievably, the way she had the confidence to do that.

She wasn't afraid to do so.
"Smoking isn't good for you, we're still in school. What if the other teachers will see u"
Jennie said comfortably and knowing it wasn't allowed, it wasn't tolerated but she was also worried.

She never knew Lisa do these kind of things.
"Doesn't matter, and are you okay? Your ankle."
Lisa held her wrist but Jennie shook her head denying that her ankle wasn't in pain. But she kept insisting.

"I don't need help, you must be busy I won't disturb you and your girl. Ms Manoban."
Jennie referring to the rumours, lisa looked at her confusedly for a second as Jennie backed away a little bit fixing her bag.

"What girl?. "
Jennie shook her head and told Lisa to forget what she said and that she was gonna head back to the dorm despite her ankle.

But Lisa noticed something aswell.
"Did you drink??"
Lisa said smelling the soju from her, it was very familiar. Jennie denied again, and turned her back at lisa began walking away slightly limping.

Although it wasn't very severe, and took a few minutes to heal possibly.

"Drinking isn't allowed, why did you drink especially around this time walking around the school?"
lisa followed her behind trying to stop her because she wanted to help with her ankle and tell her about the drinking

"Well, you were smoking. Let's not say anything to anyone because aren't we even?"
Jennie said, still walking away but lisa managed to stop her from her tracks and immediately go infront of Jennie.

"I'm your professor."
Lisa spoke, they both made eye contact. But Lisa broke it after a second, professor really?

"Right. Professor. It's 8pm. You should go Ms Manoban, I won't tell anyone about your smoking."
Jen calmly said while scoffing, she looks away and passing her again. It took jennie a moment of what she had said, because reality did hit her.

She was overall her, professor.
But now as much as she liked talking with Ms Manoban, she wasn't in the mood.

They look at eachother once again, no one dared to move. Jennie was right, they were still on school ground.

But perhaps lisa had always been used to being a professor where ever she goes, she needed to stop being that minded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Ms Manoban if you have nothing else to say.."
Jennie crept up a smile comforting smile at her, back to being formal with lisa again.

but before she could go lisa spoke up immediately.

"Okay, can we talk Jennie. Aside from myself being a professor to you, but as Lisa."
Lisa was hesitant for a second but finally had the courage to talk about the kiss accident that happened in the morning, it took her awhile.