Text (5)

No one POV

As the day passed, jennie was able to move and organize her stuff to her new dorm. She had a roommate, well she will be but for now she doesn't.

She bid her goodbye to her parents as she will be visiting them often, now it's almost 10PM. Jennie was so exhausted she fell onto her bed.

She needed to get used to the Dorm, she has neighbours now. And the fact that the dorm was luckily big, it has 2 rooms and a bathroom, a living room that was connected to the Kitchen.

The dorm had a balcony in each of the room, being able to see the soeul city. Which was so beautiful at night, Jennie look at her phone once again thinking whether should she text Lisa.

She had her phone number after that encounter at the clinic, there would be no way she would take her number and never text her.

Atleast, ask how she's doing or something. It feels like she was well earlier but she was still worried about her condition.

"Ah fuck it"
Jennie sighed to herself as she threw her phone beside her, she stood up once again going to closet to change into comfortable clothes

She was enjoying herself as she liked the dorm, she grabbed her clothes making her way to the bathroom to take a bath leaving her phone on the bed.

After taking a bath, she dried up and lay on the bed. It was now 11PM, and classes start pretty early. Jennie turn on the lamb, and turn off the lights. She found her comfortable spot in the bed.

It was comfortable, the dorms weren't as loud as she thought. And having no roommate for now it was peaceful. Jennie slowly closed her as she was tired and felt like drifting to sleep.

But then her notification on her phone was so loud, it ruined her sleep. She was about to fall into deep slumber,

Jennie groaned, as she heard the same notifications two times. She tried her hardest to ignore the notification but couldn't.
"Who the fuck could be texting me"

She still had her eyes closed as her arms reached for her phone, she put it infront of her and opened her phone and slowly opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was.

Lisa

The same number she got from Ms Manoban, and the same contact name she changed to as Lisa, Jennie's eyes were suddenly wide awake as she sat down on her bed opening the messages.

Lisa: Hey, it's me. Your professor Manoban.

Lisa: I looked through your student profile for your number since I never got yours. I would like to say, thank you for helping me earlier. I don't know what could've happened to me.

Lisa: Sorry, if I texted late. I've been thinking the whole afternoon whether I should text you or not it seemed unprofessional despite the fact I gave you my number.

Jennie kept blinking her eyes and refreshing the page to see whether her eyes were playing her or not but wasn't
"Holy shit!"

Jennie: Haha, it's fine 🤗 I'm always willing to help, don't worry about it.

Jennie: And it's always fine to be unprofessional for a while, live it up a little

Lisa: I still have your cloth you gave me, I will give it to you once class starts tomorrow. I'm just not used to texting or having a normal conversation with a student, your my first.

Lisa: if it feels like i'm weirding you out, I can stop texting you

Jennie: whatt, no no you're not. Don't worry about the cloth, keep it.