The Hot Get Hotter (15)

Jennie POV

Lisa has a dick.. lisa has a dick.
LISA HAS A DICK?!

Fucking hell..
She's much more interesting then i thought. She's perfect.

Who knew? I'm suprised..
Frick, thinking about it just turns me on.

I'm supposed to be an innocent girl, and should stay like that. Keep it like that, but goddamn.

The hot get hotter.

Anyway. I'm walking to my last class, the math exam..Well now i'm very unsure if i'm gonna pass it or not. Ever since me and lisa..

Yeah. It was hard to focus. I asked Rosé for help, she didn't even!
I get that she's a substitute teacher but she wasn't informed what unit we were doing.

So, Rosé and i both struggled to help me with my Exam. She became one of the students, sitting beside me while trying to solve a question.

So we had to ask that boy behind us, it was embarassing. My reputation in this school was a Valedictorian Number 1, how could i let that go loose so easily..

Fuck you respectfully manoban!!

No One POV

"Here we have the art room!, it's open all hours except when there's classes. So you can come here freely"
Jisoo says, as she guided a new student here in their campus. she tried to smile at her best but its just awkward because the student was so quiet during the tour

"Don't do anything stupid though, i've heard a lot from what comes into this room"
She warned, glaring at student who avoided her eye contact. He kept nodding his head giving her a sheepishly smile and asked to proceed.

"Oh! Jisoo!"
A familiar figure was running to approach Jisoo, jisoo told the student to wait because she also ran up to Jennie hugging her.

She greeted her, and put her arm around Jennie's shoulder. Jennie noticed the student, and back at Jisoo.

"Since when were you part of Council?"
She says, because she noticed a pin on jisoo's shirtz Usually only Council members wear it, there's specific times depending on what position you take.

"Oh nah, i'm volunteering. But i will join soon, you know once you're president"
Jisoo winked at her, jennie laughed and nodded it wasn't too long since the election would start. So council will get pretty busy, and will be needing new members.

Jennie didn't need to do much, or ask anyone to vote for her. It was already obivous who will win, that's the reality of not being popular.

Sometimes, it's not too fair for other..

"Uh..Hello?"
The guy spoke, interrupting the two from having their moment because he felt like a third wheel. jisoo already forgot about him .

He stood beside Jisoo, as she looked at Jennie immediately bowing to her.
"Oh! no need, please. That makes me feel old."

Bowing is respectful, but not bowing at full 90 degree to Jennie. She shook her hand and stop him from bowing, they both gave an awkward laugh.
"Oh yeah, Jen. This is Jimin, Park Jimin. New student, i believe he's the same grade as you"

Jisoo spoke, while patting Jimin the back proudly because she was his first student to ever tour. They've been getting new students lately, even if it's a little late.

Jennie sweetly welcomed him to the school, and told him about the things that goes on here. Typically for a guy like him, he'll have to look out for the bullies. Yes they still exist, because Jimin seemed like such a well-behaved Student.