No Turning Back (21)

Merry Christmas & Happy new year!!
(sorry haven't uploaded, i'm back with my codm era 😔)

NO ONE POV
LAST NIGHT

"Fuck sake! Relax, Diana" Bam laughed, they all gathered together without Jennie and Lisa. They got along pretty well, and learnt alot about eachother. Right now, they were doing drinks game without the two because they were already enjoying themselves.

It was currently 1Am, and how time passed by so quick. They're were no more poeple, but the rest of the group stayed since they had the club for themselves. Deciding to sleep in the private rooms instead to get some rest, and eat tomorrow morning to a nearby restaurant.

Jungkook had left already since he didn't wanna get his wife mad.

Diana, Bam, Rose were all playing while IU and Jisoo were dropped dead asleep from all the alcohol. The two had been the most crackhead of the night, it was no suprise. They both slept in different rooms, peacefully sleeping.

Luckily, all of the rooms had emptied out. Except for one. There were no signs of them, they had thought they were just going to sleep through the night.

"Fuck you Bam!" Rose said spanking him, they were playing a game of monopoly while drunk which was absolutely the most funniest shit to have poeple witness because it's not a very good combo.

And after just having a party, they needed to rest. None of them could sleep, so they decided to play.
"Fuck me?! Bitch you took my money!"

Bam said angrily, slamming his last cash on the table. All of them got close with eachother, and to the point where they just don't care if they're been Inappropriate or vulgar.

"Oh shut up you two dicks!"
Diana said running her forehead since the two of them have been shouting at eachother back and forth. Rose took it as insult and looked at her.

"I don't have a dick!"
Rose shouted.

"Oh shut it Rose! Just let diana win already!" Bam said, since he didn't wanna play the game anymore. They kept shouting back and forth, the drinks was driving them nuts.

"Be quiet 2inch!"
Rose hissed,as Bam stood up the couch with his arms crossed both of the girls suddenly looked up at him.

"I am not-"
Bam got interrupted, acting like a complete baby. You can't tell if it was even the alcohol or just himself

"Lisa's is probably wayy bigger than yours" Diana said out of the blue, not the right timing when Rose was sipping on her drink and began choking on it. She wasn't expecting such a comeback, they all knew lisa had it aswell.

"I'm sleeping! Never am i inviting you guys to my party" He pouted, like a baby as stormed off to the rooms leaving the two with no more explanation.

"Wow, that was fast"
they both thought.

They were watching Bam as he leaves, silence before they looked at eachother bursting into laughter. Never ending laughter.

"Such a baby!"
Diana said holding her stomach, it had hurted so much she was laying on the couch. While Rose began to clean up afterward, she was feeling tired with all the drinking and playing.

"No need to clean, we'll have a cleaner by tomorrow" Diana said stopping her, she nodded while telling her that she was also tired.

"Alright, well goodnight. I'm probably gonna sleep here, it's so comfy" Diana says laying her head back down onto the soft couch, as Rosé laughs.