Trouble - M - (24)

"Ms Manoban~~"
Earning a soft glare from the professor, crossing her arms looking at Jennie who had been imitating Chungha. It was currently lunch, when Jennie decided to that "extra work" She was given for sleeping in class.

Hoping that it would all be a joke, but guess what?.

Nope. Lisa actually gave her work to do, while her job was just to sit down her chair rest her elbows in the table and leaning her head ontop of her hands as she watches jennie with a smile on her face the whole duration.

But as soon as she was given the work, Jennie began imitating what just happened this morning. Thinking that she had already moved on from it, because clearly. She didn't like Chungha that way, especially when they're together.

"Ohhh~ bring you lunch. Byebye, Mwah!" She blew a kiss at Lisa across the room.

"Stop it"
Rolling her eyes at Jennie, chuckling as she blew her a kiss back aswell. Her phone rings that was recently put on silent awhile ago, she kept avoiding purposely. Making Jennie notice a bit, but didn't bother to ask.

"Seriously though, that girl gets on my nerves..Do you know how many rumours there have been. Have you noticed any??" Jennie complained setting her pen down, only to make the contact with her as she was smiling.

"I do..but being professional is what i do"
Lisa nodded.

"Boards already know it's fake, so i'm off the hook..it does get annoying sometimes. What can i say? I'm too good looking" Lisa shows off, feeling a sudden object hit her head to find a crumpled piece of paper on the floor that jennie threw at her.

"What! It's true"
She laughed

"Even if i am, i would never go for looks for looks" Lisa said softly, stating her true intentions.

"I'm pretty good looking, Ms Manoban. Are you really sure?" Jennie grinned. Lisa kept her smile on her face at her, every second passed by she makes Jennie wonder why she's smiling.

Well, it was a weird smile
"You are, but i really fell for you. How you really were Kim, you know..i sorta thought you were gonna be a b-b..bitch" She said looking away as she's scratches the back of her neck, avoiding any possible eye contact with the mandu after calling her a bitch.

Wasn't intentional.
"At first!"
Lisa claimed.

"But you know, i was wrong. You'd always do say these silly pickup lines, your just fucking the opposite of what i thought of you" She laughed awkwardly, but so did Jennie aswell. Guess she wasn't disappointed overall, Lisa didn't even turn to her because she was probably gonna act up.

Who knows.

"Popularity doesn't change who i am, neither my looks. Poeple assume to quickly" Jen shrugged, picking up her pen to write down on the paper. The quick silence between them before lisa spoke.

"So..how did you like me?"
Lisa wondered, excited to hear whatever Jennie would say.

"Love at first sight"
She said confidently.

"So you mean all-"

"All the way back from the beginning lili..i had doubts, the reason why i dated Kai. But my heart couldn't help but choose you" Jennie grinned, it was all true.

"Oh wow.."
Suprised lisa, thinking about it seemed like it's been quite awhile and she just hasn't noticed her completely ever since this year. Passing eachother through the halls, getting help in class, who knows they might be meant together but not found just yet.