Mine -M- (20)

After making this, i need to go to church
-----

LISA POV
AN HOUR AGO

"Hey!! Lisa! Oh my, it's been so long!" One of my childhood friends hugged, me as i greeted my way approaching them. I just went upstairs to talk and meet my friends, since it's been awhile.

We've been all occupied with work, travelling and everything. After hearing Bam, announcing that they'll be here. I couldn't waste the moment to have a conversation with them.

I told Jennie about it, and in which she agreed we'd separate for now and meet up at our table. I left the table first, but i watched her leave the table before i went upstairs.

She seemed to be occupying and making friendly conversations with others, it won't be so bad leaving her here. Besides, I'm not a nanny. I should let her have fun, even though i have to admit that red dress of hers are really catching everyone's attention.

"Hey, Diana!"
I said, hugging her as she hugged me tightly. I groaned, i could never forget this girl. What a crazyball.

"LISAAAA!" One shouted, making his way towards me as we bumped into eachother as part of our hello.

"YOOO! KOOKIE, HOWS HAWAII??" I said, man i missed this kook! We used to have such old gang back in the days, we used to be so big and always hung out. Those days, were so precious now we've grown.

"I'm good! My wife doesn't know i'm partying right now" He winked, as he whispered. Right, he is married. It was shocking to hear, but very great news.

I hit him, as he was telling me he was joking. about not telling his wife.Because, even if i hate snitching. I would. No husband, shouldn't be like that. If it's especially a party, the wife should know.

"Still the jokester, aren't you?" We both laughed as i joined their table, we were at the balcony and got a really good look at the ocean view. Yes. You heard it.

Oceanview. This was one of the top seoul's best club, i'm wondering myself how bam even got all this money.

"ooohh, look who it is. It's my lisaapoo" I heard that old name again, and i rolled my eyes playfully recognizing that voice still the same old voice.

"Didn't think i'd see you here, IU!"  I smiled happily, i missed this shorty one! I stood up and hugged her, oh i missed her so much. She's been like my big sister, my whole life.

We grew up together, and we were inseparable. Till she graduated of course, i haven't seen her since. She's been so busy abroad.

She hugged me tightly, messing with my hair in the process. She knows the things i don't like, and yet does it to annoy me. She's still the same her.

"aigoo~ you look the same but got taller"
She said as she tried to push down my shoulders to lower my height, but i didn't budge and laughed at her.

"And you..You're still short"
Saying as we broke the hug, she pinched my cheeks hard as i hold it looking at her miserably as she was the one who was laughing at me. She still loves to baby me, that's for sure.

"Oh shut up, lis"
She complained, hitting me as she left to join the table. I followed after, and they all began a conversation. Oh wow, how i missed this so much.

"So how's everything??"
Diana asked, we were all sat down the tables and handed drinks to each one of us.

"Me and my wife are expecting a kid" Jungkook winked, we all cheered and applauded him. He's a year younger than me, but already married. While , Me? Damn..am i really that workaholic.