1. Secret dating (S.coups)

Details:
male lead - S.coups/Seung Cheol/ Cheolie [Seventeen]

female lead - y/n
Summary:
Idol and non-idol dating. been friends with cheolie before becoming an idol but have secret crush to each other

TW: (none) just something sweet and short only
****************************

Every concert you have been present. You had jumped and screamed for every hard hitting songs and then sing along and cry every now and then for every slow and ballad songs. You have been there since the beginning. You had been and will be supporting your best friend's career.

Cheolie's career together with his group soared so high that they got busier and more focused on their careers than ever. You respected it and understood it. It's normal for his job.

But then, one day, something shifted between you two.

"What's with the long face?" Ace, asks while she hands me the cup of hot chocolate drink I ordered

I smile and continued to stare outside the window of the coffee shop.

"Wow! A new endoresment for SVT." She gasps as she looks at the huge TV screen across the street. The one I'm looking at. "They've been busy..."

"Yeah, they have been."

"They had an event too right? A fanmeeting... something... and they went on a festival as the main event?"

"Yes. They did."

"And... you didn't go?"

"Yeaah, I can't." I take a sip of my drink

"That's a first. How come? You always makes time for his things..."

"I do. I want to support my best friend... but..."

"But what?"

"Things at work got hectic so I need to do somethings and..."

I can't tell Ace that I'm starting to feel something off. Not that Cheolie and I had a fight or what. It's just that, my heart feels weird lately. And I need to control it.

"The last event was weekend... so did you went out? Coz I'm sure you weren't home. I called you and it sounded like you were outside."

"I was." I press my lips together. "I was on this date thingy that my friend at work set up."

"What?" Ace got all excited. "Spill the tea! How is it?"

"Hmm... it's okay... he's seems nice and sweet."

"So... a potential second date?"

"Well..."

"C'mon! Do it! You don't have time to date because all you do for your free time is sleep or on a svt event."

It's true. That's the only life you had outside work. It looks like you are obsessed from a third person perspective but it doesn't bother you. One you are a fan and two, Cheolie is important for you.

"He actually asked me out for next friday night...I told him, I'll let him know my sched at work next week."

Ace claps and cheers for me, "finally!"

*********

After getting home, I did some cleaning in the house, especially my room and then took a nice shower. I feel refreshed and calm now. What a nice way to end my friday night after a long week of work.

I was towel drying my hair in the living room while I'm watching a kdrama on the TV, when I suddenly heard the lock on my door beeps. I panicked a little as I am not expecting anyone but then a familiar figure appears.