25. Gentle Kiss (Wonwoo)

Pairings: Wonwoo (SVT) × y/n
Genre/tags: secret but not so secret feelings, student dating
Warning: fluff, jealousy, minimal cursing [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 1.6k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: I Had a dream and it gave me an imagine thingy thoughts in my brain.I have to type this as i could still remember it vaguely. 😅 i just.typed this in a rush btw so sorry.
- Mentions of atz and svt members and this is just short sorry.

****

You and your friends are chatting while having a snack during your breaktime in between your practice for the school play for year end festival. When Mingyu, a classmate of yours who likes to tease you and your friends a lot, started bugging you again. Today you are his target.

Since this morning he kept tapping your shoulders, stealing your pen or notebook and then scaring you by hiding then jumping out of nowhere. All day. They are not harmful jokes but it gets to you every once in a while especially today because you don't like getting scared. And your teacher already gave you a warning for screaming so loud once.

"Stop it!" You say as you see him approaching again. "Bother the boys... not me..."

He just ignored what you said, smiling and then stole your half eating biscuit.

"Yah! Mingyu!"

You run after him. Not just because you want your biscuit back but also to get revenge. You had enough for the day. You are on fight mode now.

"If I catch you! I will seriously pinch you!" You cutely warned him. You can't really be violent with him. Just a pinch on his arm is enough for you as revenge. Though he is buff and for sure will not feel your attack since you are on a weaker side to.

"Catch me if you can!" He tease again, laughing and running away from you.

Then you see him eating the buscuit he stole. "Yah!! Mingyu!!" You scream.

Both of you are running around the gymnasium but then Mingyu stops as the main entrance opens and sees someone is coming. He thought it's one of your teachers again.

"Oh! Wonwoo it's just you." He sighs with relief.

"Yah!" You're catching your breathe as you grab onto Mingyu's uniform and pull him. "You're too much."

Mingyu looks down at you, laughing. "I was just helping you to relax." Then he eats the rest of the buscuit. "Plus... this is delicious... bring more tomorrow."

You glare at him and weakly punches him on his arm. "I hate you! You can just ask... and not make me run like that."

"Are you teasing y/n again." Wonwoo ask

"She's been so serious since this morning so... I had too."

"I hate you." You say and again weakly kicked him on his leg. He barely felt it.

Mingyu laughs at you, pats your head and winks. "I know."

Then you suddenly regret hitting him twice so you said sorry. "Whatever.... sorry for kicking and hitting you on your arm..."

Mingyu smiles and pinches your cheeks. "Me too." And then walks away like he did not do anything.

You roll your eyes at the situation. Sometimes you regret having a friend like him.

"Oh gosh." You mumble as you still try to catch your breath. "I should've not ran after him."

"I agree. You know you can't catch him." Wonwoo says