28. One and only (San)

Pairings: San x Y/N
Genre/tags: established relationship, mafia
Warning: fluff but still 🔞 smut/angst, unprotected sex, cursing, semi public, pet names, jealousy, clingy, mention of blood and death, blowjob/handjob [lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: happy holidays🎄⭐️

***

It's holiday season. Everyone you know are all busy preparing for the coming christmas. Your friends are busy buying gifts for their love ones and they are also excited planning all their trips or dates with their each own special someone. Whilst you on the other hand, you are not planning anything.

"Y/n, what are you going to do this christmas?" One of your friend asks

"I'll be visiting my parents on the 25th." You answer

"That's all?" She asks

"Do you want to come with us? My family are going on a staycation on this fancy hotel... I can ask them if I could bring you." The other friend suggested

"No... it's fine. I'll be at home. I deserve a break too from all the work I've been doing..." you answer

"I get it... you deserve it yes.. but... are you not sad you are not spending Christmas eve with someone...?" The first friend ask

"Even a date?" The other one adds. "You know... if you only accept the guys wanting to take you on a date or atleast get to know you... I'm sure you have a boyfriend now."

You laugh at how worried they are with you spending Christmas eve alone.

"I'm fine. I'm happy."

Being the "single one" in your friendship group is nothing new. It's not that you don't want to meet anyone or get to know someone but it's just that you are not actually single. None of them knows that you have been dating this guy for quite some time now.

You are not hiding him or your relationship because you are embarassed about him. You are just respecting his privacy and for safety reasons as well.

He is the son of the leader of the famous mafia in the country. Everybody knows their family. They fear them. Everyone thinks they are the most dangerous beings to exist. However little did they know, they only look mean as hell. But these men, all have hearts and kindess to help anyone in need. They just don't publicize the good things they do.

"Okay... whatever you say... just call us when you need someone to talk to when you feel alone."

"I'm fine girls... seriously... and enjoy your vacation. Don't mind me. Spend your time with your boyfriends and family... okay?"

"Okay." Both of them say at the same time.

"Great!"

Then after a few more minutes chatting with them your phone alarm buzzes. It's a reminder.

"Oh crap! I need to go now!" You say in a hurry. "I had to go to this shop my mother told me to go... I need to drop her gifts for her friend who's in the city for vacation."

"Okay... sure..." both your friend stands up and hugs you.

"Happy holidays! See you after more than a week." You say

"See you and stay safe! Be careful running in the snow okay? You are clumpsy." The first friend says

"I will."

"Bye!"

You wave goodbye one last time before running out of the coffee shop.

You are really in a hurry. It is true that you have to meet your mother's friend to give them the gift. You were supposed to meet the park near the hotel they're staying at. It's not that far from where you and your friends met so you just decided to walk from there.