22. 12:05 (San)

Pairings: San × y/n
Genre/tags: established relationship, non idol
Warning: 🔞 fluff, smut/angst, cursing, unprotected s3x, unprotectec s3x, pet names [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 0.8k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: just a quick one 🫡 straight to the... point. Title is based on the time finished writing it 🙈

***

His groaning, his heavy breathing and his pelvis slamming onto you as he pushes himself in you more echoes all throughout the your dorm.

Your legs up high supported by him whilst your hands are gripping onto the both sides of the bed, holding on for dear life. "Holy shit!" You cry as it get more intense. "Yes! Yes! More! Ah!"

He is on his knees on the bed, holding both your legs lifting your lower back a bit so he could find the perfect spot in you. "You're so tight." He growls. His sweat is dripping from the side of his beautiful chiseled face. "God, you feel so fucking.... good!" He thrusts more as he feels your core tightens everytime he hits the spot.

"Fuck!" You screech, arching your back feeling him more thicker in you. "Fuck! San! I think... I'm... ah!!!" Tears streams down from the corner of both your eyes. "I'm gonna come." You breathe

"Come for me." He says letting your legs rest over his shoulder as he bents down to reach you for a kiss. "You. Sound. So. Fucking. Sexy." He said in between. "Soak me up baby." He grins and then leaves you hanging from the smooch. "Imma wreck you. I need you to let it go."

And he did. Your head starts to pulsate and your core is now a ticking time bomb about to explode.

"San!" You cry as he slams hard and poking you all through out. "Shit!" You gasp for air, catchong your breathe as you slowly feel yourself let go and release. "Oh my gosh..."

Your back finally relaxes a bit. You have climaxed and its so beautiful.

"Baby," he positions himself on top of you. His broad shoulders covering you up and his elbows pinning down on the bed. "We're not yet done..." he starts to make out with you again. Starting from kissing you from behind your ear, down to your neck and goes straight down to collarbone before going straight to your lips which are always welcoming.

"You're such a good kisser you know that." You says smiling

"That's because its you who I am kissing, baby."

The kiss is wet, tasty and a lot more sucking than smooches. But its very sensual and filled with love.

"I fucking love you." He murmurs, smiling while looking straight into your eyes.

"I love you too." You answer, running your fingers through his black hair.

"Ah..." he then closes his eyes as he slowly moves his pelvis again, finding the rythm. "Your...  clenching... ah... so tight..." his breathing picks up

"Fill me up, my Sannie." You plant a soft kiss on his cheek as you wrap your legs around his sexy waist.

"Oh, baby... you are asking for trouble." He smirks

Bitting your lower lip, you begin to tease him. Your hands are now holding your boobs. Kneading it for his liking and playing around on your n!pples.

"Fuck." He snarls before lowering his head to suck.

"Baby..." you close your eyes enjoying how his tongue tickles you and plays at your sensitive tip.

"Oh shit!" San hisses as he feels himself getting there.

"Go on... San... Fill me up..." you whisper

San's thrusts are faster now. He is on the edge. "Baby! You're pu$sy feels so fucking good."

Three more strokes after, San collapses on you. His face burried beside yours, almost covered with your long hair.

"I think... your dormmate should go on a three day trip more often..." he says

"Why?"

"So we could always fuck like this. Not worrying about them hearing us or..." he pulls himself out of you and lay flat beside you, smiling. "Catching us making out and almost naked in the living room."

You laugh, "we traumatized them quite a bit huh?"

"We did." His dimples and eyes smile shows how amused he is. "We did say sorry..."

"I know.." you push yourself up using your elbow, facing him. "Maybe next time... we should be kinder and find a new place where we could have sex."

"A motel? The motel closest at the university is quite a drive still... and risky we get caught by your brother."

"Hmm... maybe... another safer option is... just in case my friends kicks us out here next time is... at your place?"

His eyebrows shoot up. "At my dorm?"

"Yes."

"I live with guys, baby."

"So...?"

He gets up and looks a bit stunned. "Baby, that's a bit dangerous. I'm worried they will get hard and horny when they hear us fucking. Our walls are not soundproof."

"Let them hear... besides..." you go on your knees and wrap your arms around his nape. "It's just an option... let just wish my lovely friends don't dump me."

You move forward and make out with San again. You then go over him, legs spread sitting on him and your core inches away from his length

"Baby, you're turning me on."

You both look down and see him getting hard again.

Wrapping your arms around his nape and pushing your hips forward, making his tip slighty brush on your core. "Round two.." you whisper, smiling.