16. Those Eyes (Yeosang)

Pairings: Yeosang × y/n
Genre/tags: Friends, first time
Warning: fluff, smut, dry humping, mention of ma$turbati0n and p0rn, cursing, k!nk/fet!sh, but no s3x [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 1.9k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: i tried to write something just sweeeeeeet 😆....... just tried lol

****

Yeosang have missed a lot of your classes since he got into an accident. He got discharged from the hospital and now at home to recover. And as his best friend, you go and visit him everyday to give him the notes and assignments that your teachers asked you to give so he could at least catch up or be in tune with the whole class.

They don't want him to get behind since he is one of the top students in the whole school, not just your class.

"Oh! Y/n, happy friday." Yeosang's mom greets you as she opens the front door.

"Hello again, Mrs. Kang."

"Your just in time." She says as you enter their place. "I just finished helping him cleaning his wounds and make your afternoon snacks..."

"Thank you, Mrs. Kang..."

"Welcome..." she then shows you the tray of sandwiches and fruits for you and Yeosang. "I'll leave you two guys alone for a minute okay? I need to go and have a quick run to the groceries to buy more stocks for our pantry. And maybe go by the pharmacies too..." she then checks her phone for the list of things she needs to buy. "We ran out of bandages and the cream to put onto his scratches..."

"Oh, don't worry about us. I will look after him. We'll get busy studying anyways..."

"Thank you, Y/n...." she pats you on the shoulder, "also a heads up... he's a little cranky... I don't know what got into him... but I hope you make him feel better..."

"I'll do my best. I'll yank his ear if he gets on my nerves." You joke

"Maybe that's what he needs." Mrs. Kang laughs. "Text me if you need anything else from the groceries okay?"

You watch Yeosang's mother grab her bag, her keys and then check her phone one last time before she goes out of the door.

"Have a safe trip!" You say before closing the door.

After she left, you start to do your thing. Your sling bag is still hung across your body whilst you start to carry the tray of the food Mrs. Kang prepared for you and Yeosang.

"Knock, knock." You lightly kick the door with your feet and immidiately see Yeosang carefully climbing onto his bed to avoid his right injured arm

"You're early today." He says

"There is a school fair today so..." you place the tray on top of the beside his bed.

"Ah, the fair. How's our class' booth?"

You frown. "Why worry about that? You know our booth is always the highlight of the fair. Wedding booth is always hyped by everyone." Then you feed him a piece of muscat.

"I guess so..." he says as he chews. "Do we have a lot of assignment today?" He slighty sigh

"Hmm... not really." You jump onto the bed beside him and begin to open your bag and look for the notes.

"Y/n... your skirt!" He takes one of his pillows and place it on your lap. "You could've gone home and changed before coming here."

"Sorry!" You gape at him

"You should be careful when your wearing a skirt!" He looks irritated

"I know... but I'm with you so it's fine!" You throw the pillow back to the other side. "Why are you suddenly yelling at me?"