2. Reflection (Wooyoung)

Details:

male lead - Wooyoung

female lead - y/n

Summary:

You're dating Wooyoung. Him and his members are super busy preparing for their comeback so you barely see him lately so you decided to visit him during practice

TW: sweet, fluff but a little smut? a little angst? Pet names

Disclaimer: this is just a made up story. Au/pov/fanfic
****************

Finally it's my rest day! I am done with my laundry and sort of cleaning my whole apartment. I am so tired but sleeping or just laying around is none of my options for today.

I got a text from Wooyoung that their schedule today for practice will end earlier today so they can have time to rest. They are not rushing the practices as they have a lot of time still before the comeback. So, I decided to hurry things up for my day so I can drop by his company to visit him and see him. Even his members. I miss hanging out with them too. They are the sweetest.

Wooyoung and I haven't seen each other for a while now. We usually just chat and video call each other daily but that's not enough. We miss each other dearly. He tried sneaking out a few times. We usually meet in the park or in a parking lot somewhere but barely had an hour to ourselves. He's too busy.

Ugh. I miss my boyfriend. I miss his hugs and kisses.

"Look who's here to visit!" Mingi says outloud, almost yelling, when I entered the practice room.

I greet everyone, giving them the biggest smile.

"Long time no see!" San approaches me and gives me a hug. "What food did you bring?" His attention went from me to the food I am carrying.

"It's not much but... I brought 2 boxes of chicken and 4 orders of pizza." I point at the box Yunho is carrying behind me. "He helped me carry the food.." I add

"Yes!! Chicken!!" Yeosang cheers and takes the food from me. "Let's go to the pantry and eat!"

"Yaaah!! Give me chicken too!" Mingi runs after Yeosang and the rest follows.

"Join us if you want... or...." San looks at me and then at Wooyoung who is across the room sitting down on the floor, back on the wall, resting. "Stay here and be with him..."

"We'll just join you after." Wooyoung answers as he stands up.

"Okay then... I'll just notify everyone not to come here for awhile." San smirks and then quietly leaves the pratice room, closing the door shut.

I quietly laughed at how he walked out.

"I missed seeing those dimples..." His hand slides from behind, hugging me and holding me tight around my waist.

"I missed you too." I tilt my head on the side, looking back at him. "How are you?"

"Better, now that you're here." He lowers his head to give me a smooch on the lips. "You look so beautiful..." he whispers

"You too... well actually.." I loosen up his hands around my waist so I can twirl around and face him. "You look hot." I say, grinning

"Do I?" He smiles and tugs my loose hair behind me ear. "Thank you for visiting me during practice..."

"I know you're busy so... it's okay. Plus.. I am a fan too. I am also excited for your comeback so I understand."

"I'm so lucky..." he scrunches his nose as he lay his forehead on mine.

"By the way... Aren't we going to join them to eat? Aren't you hungry?"

"I am hungry..."

"Let's go then!"