17. Attention (San)

Pairings: San × y/n
Genre/tags: establish relationship
Warning: fluff, smut/angst, cursing, sensual touching, making out, needy/clingy, Pet name [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 1.2k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: no plot. Just a quick one, trying to come back to the moooood hehe

Also Sorry for being MIA.
LIFE is... yeah 🫠

****

Finals is just around the corner, so you've been doing a lot of study time for the past week just to get ready and don't cram when your schedule gets hectic because of some other school stuff.

In your apartment, sitting in the living room, surrounded by books and notes, you are so focused writing your  reveiwer pad for you to use when you just need to refresh your memories on the exam week.

"Baba..." San is pouting, lying down at the sofa behind you. He's been playing games on his phone for an hour now. He's been patiently waiting for you to spend time with him. "Baba, c'mon... stop studying..."

Baba is his sweet endearment name for you. It started from one time he stuttered calling you babe. It made you laugh so much and happy. It was so cute. Since then, you both agreed he can call you that instead of the common 'babe or baby'.

"It's saturday... we should be cuddling right now..." he sits back up, his legs wide open and caging you between. "Baba..." he leans over, back hugging you.

"Just a few more minutes..." you say while busy writing more notes.

"You've studied enough for today... baba, c'mon... I need your attention."

You tilt your head up and look at him. "Just a little more..."

"I've been waiting more than an hour already. Last night you didn't even give me some love when we went out to a cafe. You just kept on ready your book and not paying attention to me!" He is sulky.

"I did! I heard all your stories about your game with Yunho and Jongho."

"You did. You are talking to be but not really. And I never got a hug nor a kiss... "

"Aww... my sannie." You clasp his face and pull him close to give him a peck. "I promise, after this... I'll give you hugs and kisses."

"No. I want it now." His hands starts to attack you, tickling you on the turso.

"San!" You squeal, giggling too. "Stop!"

"I'll make you regret not giving me hugs and kisses last night!" He warns, all smile and ready to attack

"Shit! San!"

You fall on your side, on the floor, face is all red and squealing the more and more he tickles you.

"Let me punish you..."

He comes down from the sofa and pins you down on the floor. He shifted from tickling you to nibbling your skin.

"This could've been us last night..." he says as he puts your hands above your head and starts kissing your neck.

"You know I needed this... to study..."

"Baba, you're not going to fail..." his hands begin to skim over your body before slowly lifting your knitted top. "Fuck, you're wearing a black laced bra." He hisses under his teeth while he cups both of your boobs, thumbs circling on your sensitive tip. "Oh Baba..." he growls. "You're fucking sexy!"

Putting his face in between your boobs while his fingers gives you the best sensation. Him pinching your tips and then massaging it gently is sending you to heaven.

"Oh, Sannie..." you moan as you spread your legs even more under him.

He glances back at you, "you're face is getting red." He smiles, "are you turned on?"

You nod, eyes barely open. "I love it when you touch me."

"You do?" He is smirking. "How about this...?"

His eyes are glued to your face but his tongue is doing God's work. He pushed your boobs out of the your bra and starts to lick and suck you out.

Your mouth open like an 'o'. "Ah! Fucking hell!"

"So tasty..." San continue to suck and make you squirm underneath him.

"So fucking hot!"

"You... are hot, baba." He then moves forward ands attacks your mouth this time.

The kiss is more than just a kiss. He's basically eating you out and really making you regret not giving him attention since last night.

This is unfair. You are weaker than him. So its given that if this is his punishment, making you so turned on but not fucking you until you wave your white flag, is faul. He is using sex against you. And he knows sex with him is one of your favorite things in this world. Coz San is so fucking good at bed. He's the best at making you feel beyond heaven.

So, you need to fight back. If he uses sensual touching and making out as his attack, you decide to use your aegyo in your advantage.

You don't do aegyo. You think you don't have it in you. But San do find some things you do or say cute. And that's he's weakness.

"Are you still sulky?" You ask him, catching your breath after the kiss. "Baba..." you sweetly call him, batting your eyelashes at him.

"You don't get to act cute like that to me..." he's trying not to smile. "No! You need to beg me... not make me give it to you."

"But baba..." you try your best to give him the saddest twinkling eyes you could give. "I want you... now... and I already know I am wrong for not giving you this..." you take his hand and put it over your core.

"Fuck." San holds his breath. You are slowly getting to him.

"I'm already....wet..." you put his hand in your shorts and make him feel it. "You know you want it."

Snarling, he eases one digit in you. "Damn, baba!"

You arch your back as you feel his f!nger in you. His moving it in there..in you.

"Oh San!" You say loudly, hips moving in a circle rythm. He is hitting the spot. "Please! Just fuck me! Wreck me!"

Without any more hesitation, San gave up. He throws your shorts and undies somewhere in the room and pulls out his long, pulsating and leaking length.

He slams in you, hitting every corner of your uterus. He's so massive and lengthy.

"Holy shit!" You cry.

You feel like you are vibrating from inside out. That's how good it feels.

"Ughh... Baba..." he moans. He intertwined your fingers together as he kisses you. "Oh.. oh... aah... y/n..." he's close. "Shit... shit... you're tight... ah..."

"Is it good?" You ask, sounding a bit high and breathless

"Fuck yes!" He thrusts faster. "I'm... ah.... I need to... to... pull out soon..."

"Can't you come in me...?"

"Oh baba... ahhh..." he pauses and pulls out of you so quick.

He grabs his length and let the come squ!rt out on your tummy.

"That's effin' a lot." He breathes as he sees how much come he released

As you catch your own breathe, "should've been inside of me.."

"Baba..." he gets up and runs toward the bathroom to grab a towel and a wet wipes to clean you up. "You know we need to be careful... we're still in school..."

"But when?" You slowly get up from the floor, trying to fix your top.

"We're graduating next year... and habe a few jobs in mind already... let's see what will happen then."

"I'll keep that in mind.." you smile and kisses San on his cheek.