30. Take a chance (Seonghwa)

Pairings: Seonghwa × y/n & Wooyoung [ex bf]
Genre/tags: fake relationship to real??
Warning: 🔞🔞🔞cursing, smoking/drinking, cheating (pls dont do this), insecurities, jealousy, smut/angst, sensual touching, dry humping, cursing, pet names, unprotected sex, blowjob/handjob, mention of period
~~~ [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 4.6k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: Jealous Part 2.
I hope its good enough for the first part 🙏🏻 its sort of rushed at the end coz i finished it so late 😅 and as usual, I do write when I'm about to pass out, to sleep.

Again, thank you for those liking my short fics 🫶🏻

***

"Unnngghhhh... aahhhh...s- so good!"

Fucking hell. What am I doing? Why am I here again? At his place, panties off and riding him like my rent is due tomorrow. What the fuck happened to me? I'm not like this... I'm...

"Fuck!" I cry as I intertwined both my hands with his. "I'm... about to... explode." I am catching my breathe.

"Let it go..." he answers and then pulling you down just enough so he could kiss you on your pinkish lips. "Come for me..." he snarls as you separate.

And I did.

I threw my head back and just released everything. I even think my soul left my body coz I am shaking like a twig.

"You are amazing..." Seonghwa sits up and embraces me. "You are beautiful..." he leaves gentle kisses on my shoulder and my neck. "You are happiness..."

His words. Since we agreed with this fake dating thing. I thought, everything will be just like the same as our relationship before. Casual. But the more we spend time together or should I say, have sex in his place or mine the more he became vocal, praising me, saying such nice things to me. I don't know why but I'm not used to it. Or maybe, I'm flustered every time and I can't just express it.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing but... it's just new to me. Wooyoung compliments me yes, however, when Seonghwa does it. It feels different. It makes my heart skip a beat.

"I make you happy?" I snort a laugh as I relax my tense body. "Are you saying that because your dick is still in me and you want to go another round?" I joke

He smiles softly, "No..." and then he tugs my loose hair behind my ear. "Unless you want to..." and then kisses the corner of my lips.

"Really?" I start to tease him by moving my hips again.

He grunts as he felt my tightness and then softly giggles, "you're being naughty..."

He turns us both around. Now he's on top and my back is on his bed. I am giggling like a little girl, enjoying his reaction.

"Let me show you... why you should not tease me like that..."

He goes on to nibble every inch of my skin. Making me moan like we didn't just had an amazing sex a second ago.

Seonghwa really does a very good job at making me weak and fold in an instant. His lips, his tongue, his eyes, his words and his.... length. Everything about him had become my krytonite but at the same time fills my emptiness inside of me. Both metaphorically and literally.

Though, all of this is fun and satisfying. Our relationahip is NOT true. This is all fake. We are not IN LOVE.

Which pains me a little deep inside actually. How the fuck this have to happen to me? Finding someone that is making me happy, enjoy life, makes me feel like his only girl in the world and gives effort to get to know me turns out to be someone who is just a friend, a nice friend, that I cannot make myself fall in love witu.