34. Birthday Sex (SanxWooxMG)

Pairings: San x Y/N x Wooyoung x Mingi
Genre/tags: FWB, MxM & MxF
Warning: 🔞🔞🔞🔞 smut/angst, cursing, sensual touching, making out, semi public, pet name, kink, unprotected sex, mxm /mxf relationship
~~~~[lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: no plot. Just pure smut hehe sorry this is short and random 😅

*******

Everyone have gathered to celebrate your birthday. The table is filled with food and drinks. And the whole room, probably the whole house is occupied by the loud yelling, cheering and the singing as you are all enjoying the karaoke that came with the vacation house you guys rented out for the weekend.

"My throat hurts." Wooyoung says as he coughs after singing the highest note of the song San selected for him to sing. "Can we just play a game... I'm tired now from singing..." he flops down at the sofa and sit beside you.

"What game do you suggest?" San asks as he chugs down a glass of beer

"Card game?" Mingi suggests

"What kind of card game?" Wooyoung asks

"Wait... I did see something here..." San crawls towards the drawer where the games/toys are at. "This place is so cool providing games for kids and adults..." he then shows you guys one by one the stuff toys, board games and even the toy cars.

"But I'm too tired to play games..." you whine as you lean to Wooyoung's shoulder. "A little tipsy too... to even use my brain." You giggle

"Then, tell us what you want to do baby?" San asks

You smirk. "Don't call me baby... you know how I feel when you call me that."

"Why... what do you feel? Huh?" Wooyoung then cups your chin and kisses you on the cheek.

"Secret." You whisper, winking at him.

"Hey..." Mingi goes to sit on your other side and pouts, "why kiss her?"

"It was just on the cheek, Mangi." Woo explains. "Don't get jealous." He teases

"Are you... jealous?" You ask Mingi as you move to his side and lean on him this time.

"I am! Coz last time I didn't get to kiss you." He is serious. Yet adorable.

"You know you can kiss me anytime..." you says as you pinch his cheeks.

"Really?" He smiles

"Yes."

"Can I kiss you now?" He asks

"If you want to... yes."

Mingi smiles and leans in, lower, so he could reach and kiss you. The kiss is not just a smooch. It is a definite KISS.

His hand placement on your nape, positioning you for the perfect angle and then his tongue exploring your mouth as if his rent is due tonight.

Mingi is such a good kisser. His kiss could just make you go nuts especially with those lips.

"You two sound so sexy..." Wooyoung mumbles before he goes in to touch you. He begins cupping your breast while he leans in to lick your exposed collarbone with that off-shoulder top of yours.

"Yah... how about me?" San is sitting on the floor watching.

His whine made you pause and smile, stopping your make out session with Mingi. "What do you want, Sannie?"

"I don't know... but I want you." He's so red from all the drinking you guys did. He is tipsy too but he's still in control of himself and knows what he wants.