12. I dare you (Seonghwa)

Pairings: Seonghwa × y/n
Genre/tags: enemies to lovers
Warning: 🔞 cursing, insulting/teasing/mention of bul!ying, Sensual touching, making out, a little fluff? Pet name [lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: sorry this is a bit slow

*******
Transferring schools have always been a constant thing for you. It is not by choice. Your father's job requires him to move every two to three years. So since you were young, you've always been alone and distant with everyone because why bother having friends if you're going to move again after.

It's been almost 2yrs since you to your new highschool. This is the school where you'll be graduating next year Well, that's what your father said. He requested for his company to allow you guys to stay longer so you could finish highscool here. Then for college,well... let's see.

You are the quiet type. You don't talk much unless your classmate talks to you. They are all actually nice and respectful of your bounderies. Except one. Your seatmate.

Your supposed to be seatmate, a girl, had to move seats because she was forced by Seonghwa to move. He said he wants the seat at the back and beside the window so he can sleep peacefully. What a jerk. He just suddenly decided to move just because.

You don't talk to him. Your table and his' have a gap so you could not hit his table to bother him. You do your best to avoid him. But on the other hand, he keeps pestering you. This brat always kicks your chair when he arrives every morning. He then also pulls your pony tail when he walks pass you by the hallway. Then there was an instant where you two accidentally met on the rooftop where he usually hangs out and you just wanted an alone time, he was all over you. Literally, caging you between his arms while he talks shit about why do you act like this or that. Or he hates seeing you this and that.

It is too much!

He even got to the point where casually touches you from behind when you wear your P.E uniform. Just because he likes the shape of your ass.

Other students do notices what he does to you but can't do anything since they are all afraid of him. He's from a well off and known family in town with a scary ish background so they don't want to get involved and you understand it. Besides, you just brush it off since you know he hasn't harm you physically. Yet. And you hope that all he does is teasing and nothing more.

Yes he do touches you inappropriately sometimes but, you have to admit, you kind a okay with it. Not like any malice or what but what he's doing is much more better than your previous school.

They've physically hurt you. You got bruises and scratches because of it. The mean girl there did it just because of one stupid rumor that her boyfriend have a crush on you and you talked to him. But in reality, you guys talked because the teacher asked you both to give away the test papers. That's it.

Some people just don't use their brains sometimes. It's annoyingly stupid.

However, that doesn't mean whatever Seonghwa is doing to you is right. It's just.... not extreme nor harmul.

"What are you studying?" He asks, looking at you from his seat. Chin resting on his knuckles.

"Just doing my homework for English..." you answer, after glancing at him

"Already? That's not due until next week."

"I know."

"Then...Why are you doing it?"

"Because I want to."

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Why?"