10. I love you, Two (Mingi & Yunho)

Pairings: Mingi & Yunho × y/n
Genre/tags: Relationship with two men
Warning: 🔞 mature and sexual theme, cursing, flirting, angst, seducing, pet names, mention of f!ingering
[lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: no plot just... 🤷🏻‍♀️ 3 person in a relationship
**************

"Mingi... have you see Yunho?" You ask as you enter the boys dorm room.

"Yah!" Mingi yells in surprise as he covers his upper body with his arms. "Don't you know how to knock?" He rushes to the door and shut it close.

"It's not like I haven't seen you topless before." You scoff as you sit down on the sofa to and put your bag on the table.

"But still! There might've been other people in the hallway... or worst, I could be fully naked and people would see!" He nags

"And why would you be walking around naked in your dorm?"

"I don't know! Because I can... and I could." He sit down beside you as he dries his hear with the towel. "Why are you looking for Yunho?"

"What do you mean by why? He is my boyfriend... remember?"

He stop and throws the towel to your face. "Of course I know that! What I meant is, you two go to same classes right... why are you looking for him here? Aren't you guys supposed to be coming here together?"

"Yeah... but he's too busy." You throw the towel away. "Even when we were eating lunch, he's preoccupied. Reading a ton of books and in his laptop."

"He is the leader of his team so I get it... while you on the other hand..." he gives you a judging look

"Fuck you!" You punch his arm. "I'm done with my part and already helped my teammates okay!"

"I'm just teasing you!" He laughs and then pulls you in. You are now basically leaning on him. "Did you text him?"

"I did. I even called him. He said he'll be late."

"Then... why are you here if you know he'll be late."

You take Mingi's hand and kiss his knuckles. "I know you're here..."

He snorts a laugh, wearing a smug on his face. "Now I get it."

You pout and give him a glare, "If you don't want to. Fine!" You stomp your foot. "I'll just leave and come back when Yunho is here."

You grab your bag and make your way to the door when all of a sudden Mingi scoops you from the ground, making you squeal, and then throw you over his shoulder. His one hand on your legs to support you from not falling while the other is grasping your ass as your A-line shirt flew up exposing you.

"Mingi!" He then throws you down on his bed and crawls on top of you.

"You know I don't decline when it comes to fucking you." He hisses before he starts to kiss you from your ear, jaw and then neck. "Did you bring an extra?" He stops kissing you, waiting for you to answer.

"I did."

"Good." Mingi then gets up and goes down on the floor, on his knees, to start to unwrap you like a christmas present. He takes off your skirt and your panty in one go, leaving only your white loong sleeve top on you. "Does Yunho approve you wearing lace panties under this tiny skirt of yours?"

"Of course he approves. He finds it sexy and easy to maneuver..."

"He f!ngers you in public?" He sounds excited imagining it.