29: We still have 15mins (Jongho)

Pairings: Jongho x Y/N
Genre/tags: secret relationship
Warning: 🔞 smut/angst, cursing, pet names, mention of alcohol/drinking, smoking, jealousy
~~~ [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 1.3k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: wrote something quick and short before life gets busy again for the new years ✨️

***

Your department all went out last night to celebrate one of your team's birthday. Every one had a drink and had a blast doing karaoke, particularly you. You rarely go out to party since you are always in the office doing work. And during your free time its either you are at home sleeping or visiting your sister who just gave birth a few months ago to help.

"There she is!" Your friend, Han says as you approach your desk beside him. "The main event!" He is teasing you from last night. You had quite a drink so you sang your heart out like younare having a solo concert last night.

"Stop!" You cover your face embarassed.

"I didn't know you could last that long..." he adds

"I didn't either." You sit on your chair, still giggling.

"Next time... when we are free again. Let's go another round! I will have to battle you. I just got drunk early so I didn't got the chance to sing more."

"Sure! Why not? Let's see who will last long..." You agree

"Last long... on what?"

Both you and Han stiffens as you both heard his voice.

"Ahm, sir?" Han slowly turns around, smiling.

It's your boss, Jongho. The owner of the company you are working at.

"What are you guys talking about? Is it related to work?"

You roll your eyes, "Sir... it's not yet 8am..."

Han's eyes widens. "Yah... what are you doing?" He mouths

"I see..." Jongho snorts a laugh but it sounded irritated.

"Y/N, come to my office." He turns his back to both of you. "Now." He orders

Han panicks and starts nagging you. "Why did you talk back? Oh my gosh! I hope he does not fire you or what! Omg Y/N!"

You smile at him, "Don't worry... he will not fire me. We are not being lazy at work. We arrived 30mins ahead of time... plus we are only talking about our karaoke last night.nothing suspecious..." you stand up and grab your notebook and pen. "Plus... he'll not survive without me. I sort all his schedule and reports." You wink at your friend. "He needs me."

You bravely walk towards his office at the end of the suit. Pushing the heavy wooden double doors, you see him standing near the window, looking outside.

"Close the door." He says

You did as he says. Then you strut your way towards his desk.

"What can I do for you, sir?" You say with a tone like he didn't just asked you to come in after talking back at him.

He breathe a small smile. "You're a dare devil... talking back to me..." he turns to face you. His arms crossed over his chest.

"Well... you are acting up. Han and I were just ta--"

"Han and I...?" he repeats your words. "You two... are close?"

"We are. He's a nice person. And funny..."

His expression changes. He snarls at your answer. "Y/N... are you trying to make me jealous?"

"No...but... are you?" You ask, smirking.

He inhales and exhales. He's trying to control his senses and thoughts. "Don't mess with me... you know the consequences if you do..."

If he could use his position in your work to taunt you or make you do things with his order, you can too play the same game with him by using your charm and making him jealous.

"And what if... I know..." you say as you put your pen and notebook on his desk, leaning forward a bit making sure he sees you are wearing something sexy under that blazer you are wearing. "And I don't care... what will you do?"

The push up bra that your sister gifted you last christmas came to handy today.

"Come here." He orders

You gladly walked around his desk, to stand in front of your boss who is also your boyfriend, that no one knows.

"You are being so naughty..." he cups your face and then kisses you on the lips.

"Coz I could sense that my CEO has been wanting my attention so bad at work lately..." you move forward, making sure there are no space between you two. "See...he's already hard and wanting me." You add as you palm his hard erection.

"I do want my girl's attention so bad..." he hums as he kisses you on the neck. "But she's busy talking to other guys... and I don't like that..."

You giggle as you find Jongho so cute when he's jealous and needy for your attention. "You know your my only man right..." you caress his erection even more as he trail kisses on your exposed skin. "You're the only man I love..."

"Ugh..." he hisses as your hand continues to tease his bulge, squeezing it lightly even. "Fuck." He hisses, moving his pelvis along your rythm.

"Do you want my help?" You ask watching him close his eyes, feeling every touch and caress you give him.

"I have a meeting at 8am sharp."

"We still have 15mins." You grin then pushing him to his chair. "Spread your legs..." you order as you take your blazer off revealing the v-neckline top you are wearing that shows a very good amount of cleavage.

"Fuck Y/N...." he is already breatheless just by watching you man handle him. He likes it when you take control. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He is so sensitive and excited at the same time.

When you unzip his trousers and pull out his thick length, you could see and hear him already moaning under his breathe by just the vision of you holding his dick and pumping him.

"Shall we talk about your schedule for todag while I pump you or... do you want me to..." you pause and run your tongue from the base to the tip of his cock, also licking the pre-cum. "Fuck you with my mouth."

"Fuck the schedule!" He snarls, throwing his head back. "Y/N... I want your mouth..."

You smile, "Okay sir..."

You take his whole thick length in your mouth. You make sure that every inch is wet and tasted. You swirl your tongue around him, feeling every vein and roughness of it. You are getting high just by the fullness his cock is giving you.

"Holy shit.... nggghuuuhhh..." he is on heaven right now. He is sweating bullets everytime you suck him. "Sweetie, your so fucking good."

You like it when he compliments you. It's making you to do well and more.

You bop your head in a rythm that is making him go insane. His tip reaching the back of your throat and the warmness of your mouth is making his length twitch and ready to explose.

"Fuck! Sweetie, I'm.... aaaahh nggguuuuhhhhh..." he's about to come. Although he wants you to swallow, he can't risk it at the office. He moved so quickly and grab the nearest tissue and pulls out and let himself come into his hand.

You are giggling watching him empty himself in his hand, "that's quite a lot." You wipe the corner of your mouth. "Next time... I would love to have all of that be inside me..."

"Don't worry, Sweetie." He grunts cleaning his length. "Tonight... you can have all of me in you..." he smirks.

"I can't wait." You say as you start to fix yourself up. "Or maybe later? Lunch break?"

He frowns. "I thought I have a scheduled meeting at lunch right?"

"Well..." you lean in for another kiss whilst you voluntarily fix his trouser, zipping it as well. "I had your meeting booked at this restaurant... the same hotel that we first...you know..." you trail off

"Perfect." He smiles, grabbing a handful of your ass. "See you later at lunch then."