26. Hide and seek (seonghwa)

Pairings: Seonghwa x Y/N
Genre/tags: childhood friends
Warning: 🔞 smut/angst, cursing, fingering, first time, semi public, fetish/kinks, jealousy [lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: just a quick one

***

Seonghwa's parent have invited you to stay for a few days in their home for the holidays. You are supposed to be at home yes but since your parent's are currently in abroad for their work, its fine. Plus their family and yours are very much close. You and Seonghwa basically grew up together.

"Want to watch a movie? Or play a game? We'll have the house to ourselves for a few hours." Seonghwa says as the two of you are busy cleaning the kitchen.

"Where are your parent's going again?"

"Mom and Dad is going to visit our neighbor who got hospitalized a few days ago. She's a close friend of Mom."

"Oh... I see..." you answer as you finish wiping the table. "A movie sounds good... I'm not good at playing game."

The first movie he puts on is a rom-com. Both of you are giggling and smiling at the movie. You both love this genre. You two are laying down on the sofa, snuggling whilst he's arm is around you. Pretty cozy.

You two are obviously comfortable with each other. You are friends for years now and a little skinship here and there is nothing to you guys. Well, it is nothing not until when raging hormones kicks in. Plus the movie gets a bit steamy.

Both of you felt a bit stiff when the light hearted movie turned into something a bit romantic in a sense. Yes it is rom-com but you didn't expect to see extreme and sexy scenes.

The male and female lead in the movie started making out which is very good. However what woke up your horny sensations is when the male lead started to sensually touch the female lead in secret. That scene peaked both of your attention. The thrill of not getting caught whilst in public.

"That's..." you sigh trying to comment or break the ice but you are lost with words.

Seonghwa starts to shift on his position so you could not notice the hardness forming inside his pants. While you on the other hand, you begin to slightly close your legs together coz' you are starting the feel the need to scratch the itch in there.

"Fuck." Seonghwa hisses under his breathe, nervous. You didn't heard him because you are still floating in your dream, your imagination where you are the female lead in the movie getting fingered.

But just a few heart beats after as the movie continues, you felt something tickle you sending goosebumps to your spine.

You look down and you see Seonghwa's delicate finger touching the hard tip of your boobs that's peeking through your top. "Aaa-" you exhale, your mouth opens as he continue circling his fingers on it. "S-seonghwa?" You raise your head up to look at him.

He is looking at you, watching your reaction. His face filled with a soft expression and yet alluring gaze.

"Do you like it?" He whispers seductively and then continues to slide his hand lower reaching the special place between your legs.

"I..." he cups your core making you wince. "S-seo..." you begin to blush as he starts to caress you down there. You grab onto him and burry your face on his chest.

"Want me to stop?"

You shake your head vigorously. "Please... no.. I..."

"Look at me..."