5. Jealous (Seonghwa)

Pairings: Seonghwa × y/n
Wooyoung [ex bf]
Genre/tags: fake relationship, jealousy, maybe a little smut? Angst? A bit slow
Warning: language, making out, pet names, fighting, smoking and alcohol drinking [lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊
******

Break ups sucks! Especially if your the one that got dumped and you have no choice but to see the other person every fucking day because you go to the same university and have the same circle of friends. This is what they mean by dating your friend will ruin your life. I should've just not tried dating him. Because if I didn't, I would've not have gotten to know him more and fell in love. Yes, I regret it now but what can I do now?

Yes, Wooyoung is a nice person. He's sweet, understanding and all the shit things girls like. Add that he's good looking, sexy and had this bad boy charisma in him. But now, I don't have him. He let me go. He let me go because I am too much for him now. He wants to focus on studying and does not want any distraction right now. He said he won't have time now to date or even think about anything else. Psssh. Who is he kidding? He can't be in a relationship with me but when we all have nights out with friends he's always present and enjoying? Whats the difference? It's not like we go on dates every fucking day! To be honest, we only meet when we were in school.
I am not that demanding for dates. Coz i understand he's busy.

Ugh. Fuck him. I am a distraction for him? Maybe our relationship was just nothing at all for him. Maybe... the more than one year we were together is just nothing for him. I don't know anymore. Maybe I'm just not his type. And he just realized it late. I'm different from all the other girls he dated before. Maybe I'm that boring for him.

"Stop staring..." a hand appears in front of my face, handing me a strawberry milk shake. "You'll poke a whole through the glass window if you keep looking at him."

It's Seonghwa. Wooyoung's best friend. They've been friends even before university. Seonghwa is like Wooyoung. Charismatic, bad boy image, a nice and kind person and all. The only difference is Woo is the text book extrovert that you can imagine. He gets along with everyone. Talks to everyone. He can get friendly to a lot of people even to those who are a bit questionable. He is that nice. He does not want to judge people that easily so he tries. While Seonghwa is more of the quiet and reserved person. He can get along with people easily especially if you guys are close and friends but he's acts a bit more cold to strangers or in general people who he does not vibe with.

"Thanks..." I take the drink from him. "Why are you here outside? The boys are all in there?"

He pulls out a cigarette from his leather jacket and takes one out from the pack using his lips. "They invited a few freshmen girls..." he lights it up and scrunches his noise with annoyance

"Men." I roll my eyes, shaking my head

"Not all men..." he puffs smoke off, "I'm here."

"Jeez, sorry..." I smile

"How are you doing?"

"Good... I guess..."

"How long has it been?"

"A month..."

"Hmm..."

Seonghwa and I, are not THAT close. We do share a few likes and interest like photography and painting as both of us have those as hobbies. But we never really talked about personal stuffs about each other besides things that are related to Wooyoung.

"Is Wooyoung still talking to you?"

"Well..." I take a sip of my drink and look at the sunset that is happening in front of us. "I asked him... to give me time... like to slowly let him off my system... meet me, chat a little.. text me good morning and goodnight... still... and then slowly lessen the communication..."