21. Kiss me (Mingi)

Pairings: Mingi × y/n
Genre/tags: first time, college au
Warning: 🔞 fluff, smut/angst, sensual touching, dry humping, cursing, unprotected s3x, k!nk/fetish, chubby y/n or reader, insecurities, f!nger f*ck [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 2.8k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note:

***

Being a broke af student, living on a minimal school allowance that does not include school projects and other necessities in life because you are not rich, means you need to find a side hussle. You need extra income. You need to work your butt off besides studying. But what sucks is having an ugly ass schedule thar can't allow you to find or even try a part time job in a random cafe or store outside campus.

Luckily, a classmate of your suggested tutoring. Easy peasy. You just need to help a student that lives a life with a golden spoon and help them get good enough gradea to survive. That could work. You can plan and make it work! Easy money right?

But what you didn't expect is this side hussle, have more to give and offer you.

Mingi. A member of the university's soccer team. One of the top players in the team actually. A heartthrob who have the bad boy crush image that girls likes nowadays. A member of the music club and also part of the student council committee.

A good student with a good reputation and a decent grade. He is the one you will be tutoring.

Odd right? And why?

At first you thought it was some kind of sick joke since usually, the kids who have it all and looks like can get away with everything likes to play games and tease the other ones who can't fight back or don't have the means to even make a scene with them. Like you. An ordinary, chubby, wallflower and a nobody.

That's why you are very confused and on high alert why, he, Mingi, requested for you to tutor him. He does not even need it. Your friend said that the moment she posted your flyers on the board, Mingi was the first one to see it and asked details about it. He even said to take the other posters down as he will be needing you to tutor him, full time. Weird.

Yes, weird. And yet you accepted it. You have no choice. You needed the money. And it's one heck of a money.

Also, it's not bad being around him after all.

"You're late." He says the second you step foot in the lockers room of the soccer team. He's bend down, sitting on a metal bench and tying his shoe laces.

"Sorry... I fell asleep in the library while reading..." you answer

He grunts standing up then picking up his bag. "I told you... you can watch me play while you wait."

"Ahm... I can't."

His brows wrinkled. "Why?"

"I can't concentrate... plus... it's usually the fans that are present watching."

"So you are saying, you are not a fan?"

You look away. "I don't know anything about soccer... nor any sports... sorry."

He snorts a laugh. "Whatever. Let's go."

Mingi. Tall, gorgeous, masculine, thick and very charming. He is the guy you are spending your whole afternoon 'till evening with.

He is the guy who is paying you to spend time with him. Not to tutor him per say but to give him his 'needs'. A companion that helps him satisfy. It's fucked up but it sort of feels good especially being a short chubby not attractive and a nobody girl. You may not have the confidence for the outside world but within the walls of his apartment, you are the most beautiful girl and the only person that could make him drop on his knees and beg you to have him.